When it comes to skin care products, there is this issue about natural vs synthetic skin care. It is about what is the best product when it comes to selecting skin care, are natural ingredients really better than using the synthetic ingredients? A lot of skin care products are now being competitive with each other in grabbing the attention of consumers. They use campaigns with catchy phrases and offer attractive packages to people to use their products.
Whether which side you are, natural vs synthetic skin care, it is essential that you should know some important facts from the products you are selecting. This is because there are some natural products using aloe vera or vitamins E but along the process they use synthetic materials just to extract the components.
The Pros and Cons of Natural Skin Care
- The products are free from chemicals. That is why it has no risk on your health. Some even use pure and best skin products which are very clean that you can safe if ever you accidentally ingest them.
- Apart from smoothing and moisturizing your skin, these products usually have healing ability. They are good for those skins that have sunburns, irritated skin and acnes. The natural products can heal them quickly.
- Even natural products are not perfect. There will be some ingredients that will cause allergies to the sensitive skins. Depending on the reaction of your antibodies, these allergies can disappear in just several days or be permanent. Hence, this emphasizes the importance of research and expert consultation.
- The synthetic products that are not tested can be considered hazardous to health. They can cause allergies, irritation, unwanted results or even cause cancer. There is some evidence saying they cause cancer but there are no concrete confirmations. Still, the danger is there.
- What is good in synthetic skin care is they have preservatives. You can store the cream for months without worrying that it will turn bad.
- Mostly synthetic skin care is not 100 percent effective not like the natural products. Of course, your skin is one hundred natural so it also needs 100 percent natural products. Some of the synthetic ingredients are not unknown to the body and skin.
The Pros and Cons of Synthetic Skin Care
Here’s how you weigh in natural vs synthetic skin care. This is for people to be aware of what they will get from natural or synthetic skin care. So, you might not wonder now about natural vs synthetic skin care. If you are looking for nutri-protective skin care products, the Decleor skin care offers complete regime for your complexion and body.