Beauty is skin deep. It is said that you can tell much about a person’s health by looking at their skin, and that is why many are obsessed about skin care. Proper skin care helps the skin look young and beautiful. Natural skin care is seen to be the best skin care product in the market because unlike synthetic products. These products are made from nature-deprived ingredients. These ingredients usually include essential oils, flowers, herbs and roots, which are then combined with natural preservatives or carrier agents.
Advantages of Natural Skin Care
- Natural skin care products are made from natural ingredients that cannot cause damage of the skin. You do not have to worry about any harsh chemicals in the ingredients since these products tend to be mild to the skin.
- These products tend to be hypoallergenic because they lack additives. You would not have to worry about getting any skin irritations when using them.
- The products are much more affordable compared to synthetic skin care products. What more you can comfortable make a wash, lotion or cleaner from ingredients found in your house.
Types of Natural Skin care Treatment
- Honey for natural skin care. Honey is known to have properties that have the ability to absorb moisture and retain it thus good for dry skin. Honey helps to protect the skin from the sun and also to treat acne. Honey can be used as a face mask. Putting it directly on your face leave it on for a few minutes before washing it off.
- You can exfoliate your skin using natural skin care. One of the best exfoliator found in the home is baking soda. Baking soda can be used in various ways that include; One mixing it with water then scrubbing it on your face, or add it with a little olive oil before scrubbing it on your face. You can use it to help exfoliate your skin at least twice a week.
- You can use orange juice for natural skin care. Fresh orange juice helps get rid of impurities in the skin since it deeply cleans your pores. Make a wash by extracting the juice from the orange using a juicer. Use cotton to tap the juice on your face after wiping your face with a warm face cloth. Leave the orange juice on your face for about five minutes then rinsing it off with warm water. Orange juice should however not be used as a daily wash.
- Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory natural skin care product, which is also used as moisturizer. It has healing properties and is good for people with skin conditions like eczema. You can make your own aloe vera lotion by blending the plant with a little added water. Place it in a bottle and use it.
Other natural skin care methods include the use of Egg oil, tea tree oil, yogurt, avocado and milk. If you are unsure about making the treatment at home, you can always choose to buy ready made natural skin care products from the Internet or various drug stores.