Over the years, many fashion trends have come and gone but the oversized sunglasses seem to stay around longer than most. This trend is not going away anytime soon, so you can add one of the latest styles to your eyewear accessories. These sunglasses are available in every style, shape and color to match your outfits.
The oversized fashion eyewear can be found almost everywhere. Many top brand names, including Tom Ford, offer these sunglasses at reasonable prices. Tom Ford Nikita line of eyewear products should be considered if you are looking for quality sunglasses and cutting edge trends. These products are designed with contrasting and nostalgic looks to help you feel very modern and stylish.
Make a Bold Fashion Statement with Oversized Sunglasses
With oversized eyewear available in a wide variety of styles, you can wear them at any time to make a bold fashion statement. Whether you are a teenager, parent, model, movie star or musician, you can rock this style in your fashionable outfits.
The designers offer these sunglasses in all shapes to ensure that you can find the right pair to suit your facial features. The color range is also wide so it should be easy for you to find the right sunglasses to match your skin tone and outfits. If you want, you can buy several pairs of glasses to match with different clothes and other fashion accessories.
Even more importantly, the oversized eyewear is available in every price range. You will find sunglasses for as low as ten dollars to as high as thousands of dollars. So, you are guaranteed to find some great-looking pairs to suit your budget.
These glasses can be found in all types of chic styles. This includes the trendy wayfarers, cool aviators, classic squares and the round stylish frames.
Fashion Dos and Don’ts When Wearing Oversized Sunglasses
- Do look for big sunglasses that can give you a sexy, stylish, cool and hot look at the same time.
- Don’t wear overly large sunglasses that will cover up your entire face. Always get nice fitting sunglasses with the right size.
- Do get one or several pairs of the most popular big sunglasses with the best styles to match your face shape.
- Don’t compromise when it comes to UV Protection features. Make sure that you are getting sunglasses with high UV ratings.
Ensure that you keep the important factors such as your face shape, different outfits and the occasions when you will be wearing the oversized sunglasses in mind when shopping. Depending on your personal style and the activities that you do, you might have to pay a little more to get a good quality pair of sunglasses, but it will be well worth it in the end when you have durable eyewear to last for long time.
Fashion trends repeat from time to time and eyewear fashion accessories are no exception. There are countless designs, colors and styles available for eyewear today, so these accessories are becoming increasingly more fashionable and fun. The designers are constantly introducing new trends, which are fresh and exciting.
If you are looking for the perfect eyewear, it might be difficult for you to choose from many wonderful designs. Some of the latest trends from the eyewear designers include the street styles with retro Wayfarers and geek chic looks. The arty-smarty eyewear trend is quite popular among the hipsters, so the nerdy or uncommon accessories are fashionable once more. You also have some innovative and stylish sunglasses, which are made from bamboo.
There are some styles and designs that you should have in your eyewear collection. For instance, Tom Ford Nikita eyewear accessories are must have items to have if you want to keep up with the fashion trends. Tom Ford is currently one of the top brands in the fashion industry today.
Fashion eyewear frames are available in the latest shapes, shades and styles to suit your need and budget. Be sure to get the highest quality materials to benefit from safety and durability.
Latest Eyewear Fashion Trends
- Ultra-thin and Lightweight frames.
- Oval and rectangular shaped designer frames. You can get these colors such as white, quartz, peach, rose opal crystal, lilac, gold, black and Havana brown;
- Semi-rimless Frame styles.
- Stained glass Frame designs.
- Scandium Frames.
Tips to Shop for the Right Eyewear
- The good thing about fashion eyewear is that there is something for everyone. When you are ready to shop for eyewear, the frames are one of the most important features to consider. Aside from getting genuine and high quality frames, you need the most appropriate size and shape for your face.
- Look for eyewear with frames that can complement and enhance your facial features. For this, you need to consider your face shape as well as your hairstyle and color. Many stylists recommend rectangular frames for round face and circular or round frames for square faces. Any shape will work if you have an oval face. In addition to that, you need to know the right measurement for the frame to get the right size to match your head. This way, your eyewear fashion will not slip off easily. Be sure to keep this mind if you have an active lifestyle.
- Don’t forget that the shades or hues of frames should match your complexion and hair color. Opt for shades such as pink, blue, black or magenta if you have a cool skin tone. Peach, khaki, orange and gold colored frames are perfect for warm skin tones.
Eyewear fashion trends are more popular than ever, so you will have more than enough styles, colors and designs to choose from. All you have to do is find the right one to complement your face shape, personality and lifestyle. Check them out now!
Since the 1970’s era, aviator sunglasses have been very popular when it comes to sunglasses styles. Primarily created in 1937 and worn by the Air Force and commercial pilots, these lenses dominated the fashion industry most specifically when Hollywood celebrities like Tom Cruise begun wearing them. As of today, the trend continues to live on newbie and veteran stars; and of course, on the masterminds of this trend – the aircraft pilots.
There are several types of aviator sunglasses being manufactured to date. Some of which include the following.
- Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses – These lenses are usually the first style that comes to mind when choosing aviator lenses. Characterized by gleaming charcoal or silver lenses, these sunglasses mirror the view that the wearer sets eyes on. If you put yourself in front of that person, you’ll notice a darkened version of yourself. Once worn, the eyes of the wearer are somewhat, if not entirely, hidden from the outside. If you want to look stylish and a bit mysterious at the same time, then mirrored sunglasses are the best ones to wear.
- Polarized Aviator Sunglasses – Trendy and good protector from the sun’s UV rays are the two qualities that best describe polarized sunglasses. Designed with iodine crystals that are arranged in a lens film, these sunglasses are strategically patterned so that they can efficiently block an adequate amount of sunlight. Typically, polarized lenses are crafted in an ovular shape; however, there are also manufacturers that design them with boxy sides. Their levels of polarization also varies, which apparently depends on the manufacturer, style, and price of the eyewear.
- Military Aviator Sunglasses – Specifically styled to match the needs of US Air Force militaries, these sunglasses boast a solid black frame that is made from a durable nickel silver and smoky lenses that are hard coated with glass. In addition, military sunglasses have a finish that is tempered, grounded and gold plated. Comfortable and classy, this eyewear fits perfectly not only for the people in the Air Force, but also for individuals who simply want to look cool and keep their eyes protected during the hot, sunny day.
Basically, the above options are the best styles when it comes to aviator sunglasses. But apart from aviators, Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses are also a good buy; considering that they are stylish, luxurious, and extremely detailed for the fashionable and meticulous you. All of these aviator sunglasses are tactically designed to protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays, so it is absolutely right to say that they are a fashion must-have.
In the past few years, polarized sunglasses were already popular among fishermen and boaters since they efficiently help these men to lessen glare that are reflected on the water that surrounds them. But because more and more people are starting to discover the benefits of wearing polarized lenses, the demand for this eyewear soared dramatically. Now, apart from boaters, sport enthusiasts like bikers, jogger, skiers, golfers and even ladies wear polarized sunglasses for women.
How Do Polarized Sunglasses Work?
Generally, the light reflected on flat surfaces like roads and bodies of water is horizontally separated. By this, it means that in these places, light is not scattered in all directions; instead, it usually goes through a horizontal direction. For this reason, a high-intensity and dangerous light is produced. This light, apparently, is what most people call glare.
Fortunately, this can be easily remedied by wearing polarized sunglasses. The best polarized sunglasses can efficiently hinder this intense light; thus reducing the harmful glare at times when the wearer needs it the most. Thanks to its vertically oriented polarization which effectively filters some, if not all of the dangerous light to allow an individual to see clearly and avoid the potential risk of eye strain.
Other Valuable Uses
- These days, there are cheap polarized sunglasses that are available in a multitude of different configurations. Some are lightly colored; while others are heavily tinted to provide maximum glare reduction. Polarization also varies from light to heavy; some even design polarized lenses exclusively for certain conditions such as snowfall.
- Sometimes, polarized eyewear is also worn by 3D-movie goers. These glasses, however, have one lens that is polarized in a horizontal orientation and the other in a vertical orientation. Apparently, this design is created so that each eye of the wearer will have different vision of what appears on the movie screen. The brain, in turn, will bring together the two different images and transmit them to the brain. As a result, the mind comes up with an illusion of a 3D image.
- For people looking for alternatives on creating amazing visual effects, polarized lenses can also be of good use. By using multiple pairs of 3D glasses, the user can create incredible visualizations through the effects of polarization.
If you are an outdoor lover and you want something to protect your eyes, then polarized sunglasses are your best bet. But if you crave for an eyewear with a distinct style and ability to protect your eyes from the sun’s UV rays, choosing a pair of Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses is highly recommended as well. Check out these sunglasses now!
Tom Ford Nikita is one of the most popular designer sunglasses that fashion enthusiasts including Hollywood actresses love to wear. What is unique about this special eyewear is its appearance. The lenses revive that vintage acetate style and are enclosed in perfectly sculpted cat eye frames. It combines a classic, elegant, and beautiful look for its wearers.
A Brief Background on the Tom Ford Brand
The Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses are just part of the product lines offered by the designer brand Tom Ford. Tom Ford is an American fashion designer and film director. His first educational inclination was with art history. But he eventually redirected his interest on architecture offered by the Parsons School of Design with schools in New York and Paris. Tom Ford received international fame when he became the Design Director and Creative Director of the international brand Gucci in 1992 and 1994.
He was the man behind most of Gucci’s designs during that time from clothing items up to its perfume lines. He was also one of the active persons when Gucci eventually acquired Yves Saint Laurent or YSL. After 10 years of working on the Gucci Group, Tom Ford eventually started his own self-titled brand in April 2005. Among the product lines of Tom Ford include men’s and women’s wear, a line of fragrances, and a line of eyewear which include the Tom Ford sunglasses Nikita.
Selection Tips and Guidelines
Since there are so many variety of Tom Ford Nikita, here are some tips when shopping for these sunglasses.
- Choose your preferred Nikita variants. Tom Ford offers three variants of the Nikita sunglasses, thus, you should choose a particular style or model according to your styling needs or preferences. The three options include; the Shiny Black which features gradient dark grey lenses, the Light Havana with transparent honey or Roviex lenses, and the Shiny Ivory featuring gradient green lenses. But if you want flexibility in styling and if you have sufficient budget, purchasing the three styles could be a good decision.
- Inspect the sunglasses for possible defects. Because of shipping and handling, some of these sunglasses eventually get damaged along the way. Some customers have reported to receive a package with broken arms or scratched lenses. Hence, it is a must to thoroughly inspect the sunglasses before leaving your favorite eyewear shop. This could save you all the troubles that could have been experienced if you discover the flaw after buying it.
- Check if the store offers size variations. Generally, the Tom Ford Nikita cat eye sunglasses are offered in the same or uniform sizes. But there are large eyewear shops that are capable of requesting and selling them in distinct sizes fit for the requirements or facial structure of the user.
- Buy from a reliable store or shop. Counterfeit goods are now prevalent from expensive clothing, bags, up to sunglasses. These fake goods often mimic the style and make of the expensive or luxury brands like Gucci and Tom Ford. Thus, it pays to purchase only from reliable and licensed distributors or stores.
- Check the warranty. Your last guarantee and recourse in buying a Tom Ford Nikita will eventually be the sunglasses’ warranty.
Tips when shopping for any items are really useful, especially when it comes to sunglasses due of its wide variety. The sunglasses offered by Tom Ford especially the Nikita models could really provide unique, classy, elegant, and beautiful looks and styling for most women.