Having a healthy meal is crucial for the well being of the human body. From fully functional body parts to a healthy intelligent brain, a nourishing vitamin rich diet can have a positive impact on various aspects of a human. Food that is rich in vitamins and other
Comprising of eight different water soluble vitamins, this highly helpful vitamin is extremely important for cell metabolism. Intake of foods rich in B complex promotes a healthy and increased body metabolism. This is followed by an improved immune and nervous system. There are various nourishing food sources of vitamin B complex that provide a healthy supply of this life-giving element to the human body. These sources include a number of fruits and vegetables along with meat and legumes. Incorporating a diet constituting of these food items can significantly improve different body functions and overall growth. Its regular intake also helps in sustaining a healthy skin and muscle tone.
Foods Rich In Vitamin B Complex
Food items such as beans and whole grains are rich in vitamin B and the regular intake of their healthy portions can help in controlling many diseases. Other food items that are rich in this type of Vitamin are spinach, potatoes, and oranges. Besides this, lamb meat and liver are also foods rich in B complex. Due to the hefty amount of vitamin B found in these items, they are also known as powerhouse of super B complex. This super vitamin is quite crucial to the healthy working of the human body and its many functions.
Benefits Of Vitamin B Complex Rich Foods
There are many advantages of having foods rich in B complex, such as lowering the risk of certain pancreatic cancer. This method can help in a natural manner without the need of any side effects induced treatment. You can also take vitamin B complex dietary sources in order to replenish your vitamin needs.
In order to maintain a well balanced lifestyle, you one must take the required amount of vitamin B complex everyday along with other necessary nutrients. Women who are pregnant are constantly advised by doctors to eat foods rich in B complex to ensure a healthy childbirth.
Vitamin B complex is what helps the body function and develop properly. It has a very huge contribution towards how our cells metabolize, towards our nervous system and our immune system. Before we find out all other B complex benefits, let us get to know what comprises vitamin B Complex.
Vitamin B Complex Composition
Vitamin B complex is a family of vitamins that is actually composed of:
- B1 is Thiamine Cocarboxylase
- B2 is better known as Riboflavin Flavin Mono Nucleotide
- B3 is scientifically known as Niacin or Niacinamide or NADH
- B5 is Panthothenic aide or also called Panthethine
- B6 is what we call Pyridoxine, Pyridoxal Phosphate or also called Pryidoxamine
- B7 is Biotin
- B9 is widely known as Folic Acid
- F12 is what we often know as Pyridoxamine, Cobalamins, Cyanocobalamin Dibencozide or Methlycobalamin
Common B Complex Benefits
- Heal wounds quickly – B complex vitamins benefits are very beneficial in quickly healing wounds in the body. This is the reason why health practitioners recommend these vitamins to be used on patients.
- Alcohol Withdrawal – There are recent research studies that show how sufficient amount of vitamin B complex lessen cravings for alcohol. This is one major breakthrough in b complex vitamins benefits.
- Anxiety – People under stress, physical exhaustion and negative emotions such as anxiety can be lessened by taking vitamin B.
- Osteoporosis – This is one vitamin B complex benefits for women because there are more women that are suffering with osteoporosis than men. It was found out that a group of women in post menopause stage took super B complex and their bone density increased by up to 11%.
- Vitiligo – Those suffering with vitiligo may find their skin in a more improved condition if given proper B complex supplements.
- Canker Sores – Vitamin B1, B2 and B3 has been found very effective in providing relief to people with recurring canker sores.
- Production of Energy – People who exhibit physical weakness experience B complex benefits as it produces energy by transforming carbohydrates into glucose.
- Sharp Memory – The concentration level and the memory skills are improved by getting sufficient amount of vitamin B in the body.
- Digestive System – Vitamin B complex benefits by producing an inorganic acid called hydrochloric acid that breaks down the fats and proteins that the body accumulates.
- Improvement in the Nervous System – Vitamin B works closely in improving the mental state of a person. This is very essential because it is very difficult to maintain a healthy physical existence if there are psychological and emotional disturbances.
- Provide Healthy Nails, Skin and Hair – This is one important B complex benefit for women, and even for men in their later age who are already losing hair. Vitamin B complex maintains the quality and the volume of your hair, including the health and strength of your nails and save you from having eye problems, which could otherwise still be prevented.
Note that all these B complex benefits can easily be attained by taking a dose of vitamin B daily. Note than anything that goes beyond your needs will be secreted through your urine. It would also be helpful to understand that all these members of the family of vitamin B work together such that any deficiency in one B vitamin can affect how the other B vitamins function. Always get enough B vitamins and experience the benefits they can bring.
It is very difficult for each one of us to get the necessary nutrients that our body needs from the food that we eat alone. If you could not possibly eat a wide array of vegetables, lean meat, fruits, dairy and fish, the best thing to support your lifestyle should be by taking in supplements or vitamins. But, what are considered the best vitamins for our body?
Different Types Of Vitamins
There are various kinds of vitamins. There are vitamins that keep your body immune from infections. There are some that keep your skin glow, keeps your hair and eyes healthy, and those that regulate your metabolism. Out of the identified main vitamins of the body, which are vitamin A, B, C, D, E as well as vitamin K, the vitamin B and C only move through our bloodstream. Our body does not retain these so called “water soluble vitamins” and therefore these vitamins need to be refilled each day.
Best Vitamins For Men
Men’s daily supply of vitamins should include supplements that can provide the necessary nutrients for their kind of lifestyle. Usually, men perform more strenuous activities than women. They are also prone to more serious infections and cancer of the prostrate including dysfunctions of the sexual organ. Taking this into consideration, the best vitamins for men are those that have Vitamins D and E. These two have been found very effective in fighting prostate cancer. Vitamin A, C, and Vitamin E have also been found to contain antioxidants that could prevent infection in men. Vitamin B complex is also highly recommended for men as it is said to produce enough sex hormones at the same time aid in men’s nervous system and blood circulation.
Best Vitamins For Women
The best vitamins for women are those that contain calcium, folic acid, vitamin A, B and also vitamin D. Women needs vitamin A for the eyes, bone, teeth and skin. It also keeps the eye healthy. Vitamin super B complex is necessary for conditioning other ailments such as anemia, hepatitis, back pains and many others. It offers a lot of benefits including keeping the hair and the scalp healthy. Basically, men and women have the same vitamin requirements when it comes to regulating the other functions of the body such as in maintaining cholesterol low, keeping the heart healthy, providing the necessary energy for the body, and strengthening the immune system and for coagulation.
Tips In Choosing Your Vitamins
Consumer reports best vitamins do not necessarily have to be expensive. In general, you only have to keep these things in mind just like any prescribed drugs:
- Never overdose. There are many diseases linked to overdose of vitamins.
- Consider your lifestyle, your gender and your age in choosing the best vitamins that is right for you.
- Some therapeutic claims are not substantiated. You do not have to believe all the marketing claims.
One serious consideration for vitamins and supplements though, is that you should always consult with your doctor to ensure that you do not have any bodily issues or illnesses that may have any opposite effect on your body because of its use.
If you feel that you are lacking in energy, you might want to consider taking super B complex today. This supplement has different types of vitamin B that you need such as thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, pyridoxine, and biotin. There is a very good reason why people need vitamin B in their system. For starters, vitamin B is known to help produce energy in your cells to provide you with the energy you need to finish the day. There are other benefits to be gained when adding super B complex to your diet today. Want to find out more? Well, this article will tell you all about it.
What To Gain From Super B Complex
So, what are the super B complex vitamin benefits? Super B complex isn’t just about boosting your energy levels but it is also known to help keep your immune system in good working order to prevent any diseases from harming you. Here is a break down of the benefits to be gained when taking super B complex today.
- Nervous System – Studies have shown that having adequate amounts of vitamin B6 or pyridoxine can help prevent the occurrence of diseases such as Parkinson’s, headaches, depression, seizures and other possible neurological disorders. Vitamin B1 is also essential for the brain to function normally.
- Health of Fetus – Vitamin B9 or folic acid is an important vitamin especially for pregnant women since this vitamin helps with the development of the fetus. Lack of this vitamin in their system can cause some problems with the overall development of the child within. By taking super B complex as prescribed by doctors, pregnant women can help with their baby’s growth.
- Glucose Levels – Like it was mentioned before, if you are feeling out of energy even before the day ends, chances are you are lacking in vitamins specifically vitamin B. One reason why super B complex comes highly recommended is the fact that it contains vitamin B6 which helps in regulating your blood glucose levels. If you reduce your calorie intake, the vitamin B6 takes over in converting stored nutrients and carbohydrates to glucose to add boost to your energy levels.
These are but a few examples of super B complex benefits that you can gain when you include this supplement in your diet. When looking for this supplement, make sure that you are getting one that comes highly recommended by doctors and customers alike so as to get the best results. You might be interested in getting super B complex liquid which also contains different types of vitamin B that your body needs to grow stronger and healthier.
However, before you start taking super B complex make sure that you have consulted with your doctor. Keep in mind that overdosing in vitamin B can be dangerous just like receiving insufficient amount of vitamin B in your system.