When winter comes and there will be icy snows everywhere, you might want to consider wearing wedge booties. They are not only for trendy looks but also are very comfortable during cold weather because they shield your feet from the cold weather. They are stylish and warm when it comes to walking on a snowy road than stiletto or other types of shoes.
But maybe you are having difficulty when it comes to pairing your wedge booties with your clothing. What you need is a nice idea on matching these shoes for you to walk with them confidently. Here are the tips of how to wear them to be cozy and yet sexy.
Tips in Wearing Wedge Boots
- Do not wear gathered or flared skirts if you have the knee length wedge boots on. You might look bulky. You have to pair this type of boots with dark leggings and a cute top tunic.
- Best choices to have are the leather and black wedge booties pairing them with the straight jeans plus the big sized sweater. This is for a casual look with a little edgy style.
- Your wedge booties are also perfect with some patterned tights in black color. You can add woollies, scarves and hats. You can also wear them with mini skirts. It will look cute if you have the knee length one.
- Bootleg jeans are a big no-no when it comes to this type of boots.
- Consider adding a knitted cardigan to complete your chic look..
Now, you have an idea on what to wear and not to wear when it comes to your wedge booties. You can then breathe well because you are now saved from having a fashion disaster. But there is one kind of these booties that women find hard to look for a matching outfit. These booties are called the leopard wedge booties.
- If you want to look confident, pair your leopard booties with color brown, red, green, tan or black. Just stick with the solid color so as you do not overwhelm the boots by wearing something that has loud prints.
- If you want to look very classy and chic, leopard print wedge booties are very nice with a black dress. Then, you can add some leopard accessories to match things.
- Always be careful in not overdoing your accessories whilst you are wearing an animal print boots.
Let these tips and suggestions be your guide in pulling off that cute wedge booties you have. You will totally look beautiful and sexy in your wedge booties, no matter what style and color they are.
Pushing the envelope of fashion, leopard booties are the new rage that definitely goes to the outer fringe of fashion. It has been some time since we have felt the freedom to don an animal print. And it has been an even longer time since there has been such a dramatic change in shoes. Leopard booties have such a fun and flirtatious look that you can’t help but be enamored with the spirit and fun of these shoes.
You’ve seen models wearing this great show, tromping down the runway with reckless abandon. But we know that to be able to walk in such a high heel and with that confidence, this takes a bit of practice. However, Leopard booties are actually more comfortable than you might think. These shoes are made of solid construction under the ball of the foot to ensure maximum comfort.
The bootie is designed to be worn, and therefore, is constructed so that the wearer can wear it all day if necessary without having to consider comfort and support. The position that the foot takes while wearing the bootie allows your foot to be comfortable all day.
Types of Leopard Booties
- Leopard Flat Booties: If there ever has been a shoe that says, “Yeah, I’m a woman, and I know it, and I’m proud of it!” the leopard print flat bootie is that shoe. These type of leopard print booties are just one of many animal prints that you can find in the booties style. The animal prints and especially the leopard prints are uncommonly popular today. And with the flat heels, you can be assured of total comfort no matter how many hours you wear them.
- Leopard High Heels Booties: The leopard high heels are shoes that cover the middle of the foot and have a high heel. Most booties have a stiletto heal and can either have an open toe or a closed toe. The finishing touch of this kind of leopard booties is a side zipper. This allows for the fashion of the shoe not to interfere with the form of the shoe.
- Leopard Wedge Booties: So you love the look of the leopard print bootie, but don’t necessarily want a formal stiletto-type heels style. The leopard wedge bootie can be the best choice for that. It can give you the height without the strong look of a high heel like the stiletto shoe. The wedge allows you to look taller yet still conveys a more casual look as compared to the high-heels. These leopard print wedge booties seem to live a double life, because they look great on the dance floor and look great in the office as well. The leopard wedge bootie is a new take on an old look. The wedge shoe was popular in the 1980s, but such a tasteful and artful rejuvenation of the wedge has never been imagined.
If you’re going to choose just one shoe that will go with your wardrobe, the leopard booties are what you’ll want to take a serious look at. They push the normal bounds of fashion and keep you looking young and spunky, but they also allow you versatility within your own wardrobe. These booties can go with almost any outfit, you’ll be so glad throughout your day. And you’ll be sure that you will be getting envy looks from other girls across the restaurant because of those stylish shoes.