Designer boots were created in the early 19th century inspired by the Russian winter shoes. They became a sensational hit in France, just like any other fashion accessory and spread across the western world in a very short time. Women of the early 19th century used them extensively for riding, camping and several other outing purposes.
In the mid 1950’s, the knee high boots for women became a high fashion accessory owned by almost any girl. As the size of the skirts and dresses started to get shorter, the designer boots became all the more famous. Be it a sexy leather suit or a simple skirt and a tee, these knee high boots suit them perfectly well.
Tips on How to Maintain and Care for Designer Boots
Always store them upright in a spacious wardrobe.
Never fold and stack them in a small rack.
Insert a cylindrical cardboard box or a long plastic bottle inside the boots when they are stored for a long time to keep them in shape.
Wipe the boots with a moist cloth after every use.
They can be cleaned once in a year through professional cleaners to avoid damage. Get it cleaned after that summer camp or the seasonal outing when the shoes were used extensively.
Make them shiny with leather spray when you wear them in daylight.
How to Look Chic in Designer Boots
Use riding shoes or laced up model with heels when you wear them with the pants.
Wedge shoes are better than pointed heels when they are worn with skirts.
Though the black designer boots go well with all the garments, colored ones should be matched with suitable colored jackets, hats and accessories for best look.
The colors in the suede shoes might fade out quite quickly. So, follow the manufacturer instructions properly.
Tulip Black, Chocolate thigh shoes and Barley2 over Knee Boots are the most famous models in the market this year. Keep updating your boot wardrobe at least once in two years to stay in trend.
There is nothing more authoritative than jeans, knee high designer boots and a long winter coat. Any lady looks super powerful and extremely confident in this outfit. Further, the outfit gives ample protection against the freezing winter. The boots with fur lining which match the hats and furry coat cuffs will guarantee to change your look in a jiffy.
Over the knee boots are now one of the coolest shoes that women loved to collect. They can be stylish and trendy when worn with the right clothes. But do you really know how to wear over the knee boots? Here is your guide on how to wear these fashionable shoes to have the right appearance. This is for you to not get lost in the fashion trend and would not look weird.
Tips on How to Wear Over the Knee Boots
- Never wear them with tight and bright buttocks hugging mini skirt. Even when you are the most gorgeous woman in your place, you will still not be able to pull a Julia Roberts. Remember, simplicity is always beauty so do not overdo the sensuality of over the knee boots.
- Black will always be the perfect choice. If you are a conservative type of person, you can always choose brown. But if you really want to look hot, black is the option that will match any outfit you wear.
- There are styles that look like they came from a dark dungeon, so as much as possible avoid them.
- You can buy a leg hugging, soft, loose or over the knee flat boots. Whatever you choose, think of the style and the comfort that these boots would serve you.
- Do not pair them with many laces attached on your clothes or appearance.
- They are not ideal to wear with bell bottom jeans because these jeans hide the beauty of the boots.
- Do not wear them with many colors. Just keep your looks coordinated with each other to convey a soft appearance.
Clothes you can match with Over the Knee Boots
- Leggings: They can be worn with leggings. Just pair them with something skimming such as the A-line mini dress. Just avoid dark colors or too much black.
- Skinny Jeans: Ideal for women from any age bracket. With skinny jeans, you can pair it with a loose top tunic style.
- Semi-fitted Over Skirt: This can give you a casual look.
- Tailored Clothes: You can wear them with some fitted skirts or a mid-thigh coat paired with a bulky bag.
The knee high boots for women is also like the over the knee boots but a little shorter. They might be trendy and totally look hot when you are with them. If you cannot afford buying expensive and branded ones, you can always look for over the knee boots cheap in prices from garage sales or stores on discounts.
Looking for a good pair and fashionable shoes for women can be a difficult task to do. You could find brands in the market competing to become the top sexy and fashionable shoes. But thigh high boots is one of the best catch a woman can have in her shoe collection. This is one of the wildest and latest fashion trend as of the moment. We might now know but these types of boots are considered as one of the sexiest shoes. These boots have become popular because of the extra length that may reach above your knees. There are different boots that you can buy in the market, though if you are not keen on these thigh high boots.
Different Types of Boots
- Ankle Boots: This type of boots can look sexy on your ankle. They are very ideal for women who are meticulous when it comes to appearance and fashion. They can be worn in different clothes, from denims to a mini-skirt.
- Knee High Boots: These are the type of boots that women usually wear all year long. The knee high boots for women are also called as evergreen shoes. The sexy boots keep the women’s legs warm during the winter season while wearing them. They can also cover any flaws on the legs of the women which can cause embarrassment when exposed. When a woman wears them, the legs can look very stylish and longer. The knee high boots can be paired with a short skirt or summer dresses too.
- Flat Thigh High Boots: This is one of the hottest shoes for the season. The shoes are versatile enough to be worn in any leggings, dresses and skirts. They are suitable for women who are not comfortable with high heels but still love to be on trend.
- Leather Thigh High Boots: These boots ensure the one wearing it to be comfortable because they are supple and soft. The boots add appeal to women because of the shiny leather finishing.
- Plus Size Thigh High Boots: There are women who find it hard to find boots that will fit on their legs comfortably. Some boots do not fit properly on the calves or thigh part. But with this type of boots, your legs will fit comfortably on your boots allowing you to be more confident.
Thigh high boots can be bought in most of the high street stores. If you want to save money though, you can find cheap thigh high boots sold at discounted stores or even in online shops. So pick your style and scour your nearest stores for that coveted thigh high boots.
Knee high boots for women have become fashionable for decades now. The styles and colors of these boots are incredible and most knee high boots for women are designed to be worn with skinny jeans, skirts and dresses. However, not all women like the high heels that come on many of these boots. Some still prefer a flatter heeled boot. Luckily, there are a number of boot designers and manufacturers that have no problem designing and making flat knee high boots for women and these boots come in as many different styles and colors as do high heeled boots.
Why Choose Flat Knee High Boots?
Knee high flat boots for women are a great choice for those tall women who don’t want to wear a shoe that adds to their height.
They are also perfect for those women who are not comfortable in heels especially if they are choosing a boot to wear during winter where icy side walks and slippery floors make walking on heels somewhat difficult.
Some women find flat shoes and boots suitable when they are spending several hours shopping or walking.
Choosing a flat knee high boot for women doesn’t mean that you have to give up style in order to wear a more comfortable boot. These boots come both in casual and dress styles and in a wide range of colors from basic black to reds, purples, and even buttercup yellow, befitting of any wardrobe. Some designs are made for walking through the parks while others are for shopping malls and city sidewalks.
You can purchase boots designed mainly for outdoor wear, indoor wear, or those that look and function equally well for both. Many of these boots are made from genuine leather and suede, others from vinyl. There are knee high boots for women with wider calves, as well as pull on, laces, and zippers.
Price Range which Makes These Boots Affordable
One of the nice things about knee high flat boots is that these are designed for almost every budget. You can find cheap knee high boots for women that sell for as little as $20.00 or you can purchase designer footwear that costs $300.00 and more. Whatever your lifestyle or budget is, there will always be a pair of knee high boots available for you.
Finding boots in your price range is as easy as visiting your local shoe stores or browsing online shops. Many times you can purchase more expensive knee high boots for women at a lower price simply by shopping online using coupon codes and looking for sales and free shipping.
High Street Stores Which Sell This Type of Boots
Marks and Spencer
Online Shops Which Sell This Type of Boots
Just because you are not one of those women who wear high-heeled boots doesn’t mean that you have to miss out on those fashionable knee high boots for women. With so many flat-heeled boots to choose from, you can enjoy a wide array of stylish and colorful boots that will fit you sense of style and your wardrobe. Besides, high fashion doesn’t have to mean high heels. High fashion still depends on how you project yourself even without the heels.