Coffee is of many different types and what you like depends on your taste and your preference. Many people don’t really realize the difference between brewed vs espresso and consider both of them as the same. However, there are a lot of differences between the two. There is a reason why you can only drink a shot of espresso while you can drink a whole mug of brewed coffee. There is also a reason why there are separate coffee makers for each in the market. Here are some of the major differences that set brewed vs espresso apart.
- Espresso coffee takes shorter time to be made when compared to brewed coffee. It requires 15 lb of atmospheric pressure, which is set in espresso machines. This is the pressure with which the water reaches the beans and is forced through them.
- The water used here is just nearly boiling and not completely boiling. This is also an important factor. The coffee beans must be ground very finely. They should be extremely fine, almost like powdered sugar.
- The speed of coffee brewing in this case depends on the fineness of the beans. Usually it takes about 25 seconds to get a tasty shot of espresso. That means, the beans and the water stay in contact only for 25 seconds.
- The final result that comes out of the espresso machine is a thick, heavily brown colored liquid along with cream on top.
- The beans are roasted and seemingly oily. Espresso coffee is actually a mixture of various types of beans taken from various countries.
- The taste of espresso can vary depending upon the packaging of ground beans in the machine, the pressure of the water supplied, and the temperature at which the water is forced through the beans and how fine the beans are.
- The water used for brewing coffee should be boiling. This boiling water is poured over the ground beans.
- As aforementioned, the fineness of the beans varies. The ground beans here are coarser when compared to the beans used for espresso. Thus another major difference between brewed vs espresso.
- The brewing time is much longer in this case because the hot water stays in contact with the beans for a longer period of time.
- Brewed coffee surprisingly contains more caffeine when compared to a shot of espresso.
The biggest difference lies in the grinding of the beans and the time of brewing. These two factors are very important while penning about brewed vs espresso coffee. No matter what you prefer between brewed vs espresso, there is the Keurig Platinum Brewing System to make the best coffee that you have ever tasted!
Coffee is a very popular drink. Not many people can start their day without a mug of hot coffee. To make coffee, there are numerous types of coffee brewers available in the market today. These coffee machines are feasible to use and reduce the hard work on your part to separate the bitter components of coffee. There is a wide range of coffee brewers today right from the simplest ones to the most expensive ones.
Popular Types of Coffee Brewers
- The One Cup or Single Cup Coffee Brewers: These are simple and can be used very easily. They can be bought by people who live alone because as the name suggests, these brewers will brew a cup of coffee for you at one time without any hassle. The reason why these coffee brewers are becoming popular by the day is that the coffee they provide is simply perfect and the taste remains amazing every single time. These single cup brewers may further be divided into T-disc and K-cup brewers.
- French Press Coffee Brewers: These coffee brewers are also very efficient in delivering great tasting coffee every time they are used. They are also known as Press Pot and are very easy to use. They contain a plastic beaker or a cylindrical glass and also work to extract the essential oils from the coffee beans. This process gives you a richer and tastier cup of coffee without any problem. These brewers are famous because of the flavor they provide which is stronger than the other counterparts.
- Percolators: Percolators provide a richer cup of coffee when compared even to French Press brewers. They are also the most efficient and functional of all coffee brewers. This is the reason why they are highly popular and preferred. They may be made up of stainless steel or aluminum and have two main parts. The first is into which boiling water is held and the second, which contains the ground coffee beans. The two are connected by a tube through which the water reaches the beans. You can purchase electric percolators or those that use the burner to function.
- Drip Brewers: The drip brewer is probably the most common type of coffee brewer. It is quite inexpensive and is ideal if you move around a lot and barely have time to sit around. The brewer retains the flavour and freshness of coffee while keeping it hot for a long time. The brewer is the easiest to use and the latest models also have anti-bacterial properties.
The Keurig Platinum Brewing System is a popular coffee brewer that guarantees you the refreshing mug of coffee you deserve. Keurig is a popular brand and it also includes a wide array of types of coffee brewers available. Whichever type you choose depends on your lifestyle and even your taste. So, if you are a coffee lover, grab one of the types of coffee brewers and enjoy your cup of coffee at the comfort of your home.
So, you are in the market for a new coffee maker for your home or office and are considering the Keurig Mini Brewer line of coffee and tea makers. All of the models of Keurig Mini Brewer and the other types of Keurig brewer models are great for making single cups of a hot beverage in only a minute or so with none of the mess and fuss that other types of coffee brewers cause.
All Keurig Mini Brewer models use their special K-cup to brew the perfect single portions of many flavors of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and other popular hot beverages. All of the kinds of mini brewer that Keurig makes are well-designed and have great features like a drip tray, settings for different sizes, and are easy to clean and use.You can satisfy everyone’s tastes and brew their drinks in several sizes of cups. It is the ultimate way to enjoy the hot beverage making experience. But which one is best for the home or office?
Best Keurig Brewer Models For Home Use
The Keurig Mini Plus brewer is most likely the best for home use as it only holds enough water for one person at a time, plus it has a smaller capability and only makes three sizes of beverages. However, it does have an auto feature and makes the hot drinks in under two minutes, so you don’t have to wait long to have that first cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
Keurig also has a size of mini brewer called the Keurig B130 in-room brewer. You may have seen this one in a hotel room. It’s even smaller than the Keurig Mini Plus Brewer and only makes one size of hot drink. It turns itself off after the cup of coffee or tea is made and it is easy to clean. While it is usually sold to hotels, you might be able to find this model if you want a really small brewer due to cramped space on your counter. It still uses the same K-cups as all the other Keurig models.
The Keurig Platinum Brewing System is also a great option for home use with a wider range of hot beverage drinkers. It makes five sizes of beverages using its fully programmable one-touch display. It is also easy to clean wherein the water reservoir can be removed and it comes with a drip tray as well.
Other Types of Keurig Brewers
Keurig also makes the Mr. Coffee Keurig Mini Brewer in several varieties. These include the Keurig B31 coffee maker mini brewer, and the KG1 and KG2 models of the Mr. Coffee Keurig Brewers. The latter two are good for either the home or a small office as they only make one size of drink (8 ounces or 9 ounces respectively) and so they may not be great if you need more at once and they are considered as personal brewers, not office machines by the Keurig company.
If you want a Keurig machine that is better for your work spaces, then it will be best to pick one of their commercial models, like the B140 model that holds 48 ounces of water so no one has to wait for a cup of tea or coffee. Plus, it makes three sizes so you have a choice of what cup to use at work. It also works faster than the personal models, and only takes less than a minute for that delicious cup of coffee made from the easy to use K-cups.
The Keurig brewer is a type of coffee, tea or other hot beverage maker that you can use to make a single cup at a time. It is very convenient because it uses containers to hold the single servings of the hot beverage that are called K-cups. Each K-cup makes a single cup of the hot beverage when you place it inside the Keurig personal brewer.
Keurig Brewers For Home
There are several models of the Keurig brewer and one of the best ones for home use due to its small size is the Keurig Mini Plus Brewing System. This is an example of the Keurig personal brewer as it is small and great for your home or home office. You can find lots of flavors of the K-cups to make in it and can enjoy a different flavor every day.
It can make hot drinks in three sizes, it comes in three colors, it has a drip tray to catch spills, and it makes your favorite drink in less than two minutes. Plus, it’s small enough to fit into a space on your counter without taking up too much room.
Keurig Brewer for the Office
If you are looking for the best Keurig coffee brewer to support the office crew, then you will want a sturdy and more heavy duty model. One that may do the job for you is the Keurig Platinum Brewing System. The Keurig Platinum Plus Brewing System can meet the need at work because it can make five different sizes of drink and does the job in less than a minute.
Convenient Features Of Keurig Brewers
You can also program it to be ready with the perfect water temperature so you can have that hot cup of coffee as soon as you get to the office. The Keurig platinum brewer comes in a Plus version and an Office Pro version. The Keurig Office Pro also makes the hot drinks in less than a minute and it has an interactive touch screen and can be set to English, Spanish or French. You can make four sizes of drinks with this Keurig brewer.
The bottom line is that the Keurig brewer and its easy to use, no mess K-cups is a great way to get your favorite coffee, tea or other hot beverage. No more messy bags of coffee that spill or get stale, and no more fighting over whether you should make tea or coffee.
Everyone gets their own favorite drink and flavor and there is no mess or stale leftover coffee or the worry that you will start a fire by leaving that pot of coffee on at work if you use the Keurig brewer.