In the Western part of the world, Easter is a mark of the onset of warmth. The sun shines bright and the cold days come to an end. Also, schools are closed during this time around for about a week. This is thus the best time to get away from your normal life and take a break. You can go out with family and have a lot of fun or you could spend the Easter vacation at home itself. There are many possible Easter vacation getaways and where you choose to go is entirely upon you, your interests and more importantly your budget.
Popular Easter Vacation Ideas To Go With
Here are a few popular Easter vacation ideas for you to make the choice easier for the coming Easter vacation:
- Boston is a very popular location and people prefer visiting Boston during the Easter vacation mainly because of its historical importance. Around Easter, the weather is very comfortable and perfect for you to walk the “Freedom Trail” which is a historical walking tour. There are whale-watching tours that you could attend too. To celebrate Easter, you could be a part of the Easter egg hunt held by the Department of Conservation and Recreation every year.
- Hawaii is also another popular vacation destination preferred because around Easter, the crowd is not thick. The weather is perfect at all times but during Easter, you won’t see a lot of crowd and that works to your advantage. There is the Easter Sunrise service held each year at the Ala Moana beach, the Easter egg hunt hosted by the Royal Hawaiian Hotel and also the underwater egg hunt hosted by a few diving centers for you to enjoy here and celebrate Easter with your family away from home.
- Atlantic City: This is the place to be this Easter if you are interested in watching the Easter Parade this year.
- Disney World, Florida: Disney World has a host of attractions for you. You can shop, eat and enjoy in Disney World throughout the Easter vacation.
- Lastly, one of the best Easter vacation ideas is to reconnect with family members. Visit your parents and have your kids greet grandma and grandpa a happy Easter. Start a feast and reminisce your childhood days as well as creating priceless memories with your loved ones.
No matter where you choose to spend your Easter vacation, you should make sure you have fun with your family whether by eating Easter delicacies such as a homemade Easter cake or visiting new places to complete your holiday in the Easter mood.