Running is very healthy especially if done on a constant basis. Good runners have a lot of strength and they seldom get sick. Apart from developing strong and healthy muscles, running helps the individual to get a better respiratory system and strengthens the bones.
When one is running, whether it’s jogging in the morning or training for the Olympics, you need to wear the right costumes. Custom running shirts are very convenient because they are modeled to absorb sweat that will inevitably be there and also to leave the person dry.
Why Is Running Healthy
- Strengthening the cardiovascular system
The heart muscles are very adaptable to change. Constant exercise will make them stronger and healthier. A good cardiovascular system means greater endurance and a good respiratory system. All in all, a good cardiovascular system will help the individual to have better function or basic body metabolic processes and avoid sickness and heart diseases. This is among the most important of all health benefits of running. A jog in the morning will keep you further form the doctor than you can ever imagine.
- Burning of body fatsRunning has been proven as a very effective way of burning body fat and leaving a toned out figure. This is because running requires energy that is gained first by using the glycogenic stores and then when they are over, by burning all the stored subcutaneous fats. Runners are some of the thinnest people around and it is not such a bad thing. This ensures they have great shapes and they are at no risk of dying from cardiovascular diseases. Just by looking at this aspect alone, the health benefits of running cannot be overemphasized. Many people eat far too much fat than their bodies can handle and running them off is a good way to get rid of them.
- Getting rid of excessive energyLike all recreational activities, running uses up the body’s pent up energy levels. This helps, one to keep away from destructive behaviors and abuse of drugs. It is true that some people use drugs to help them in running, but this is only a fair few. Running is so good an exercise especially because you do not need any resources to do it like other gym activities. You can easily enjoy the health benefits of running by just walking up early and going for a jog. The only thing you will spend on is good running shirts.
- Regulating the metabolic ratePhysical activity is essential in regulating the metabolic rate of the body. People who run not only enjoy the health benefits of running but they are also very fit in terms of metabolic rate and respiratory processes. These people can get away with eating anything because their bodies are strong enough to handle it and get rid of the junk, leaving them as fit as a fiddle. Instead of going for those killer diets where you eat two carrots and an apple per day, running is a very effective way to get rid of cellulite and burn all those fats thickening your midriff.
Beginners who would like to start running need to get some basic running apparel and gear before they can start. This is what they will need to sport every time they go out to run. Not for reasons of vanity, but this is more for the reason that using the right stuff will reduce the risks of injuries and other accidents.
Basic Running Apparel and Gear
1. Running shoes – Settling for old running shoes or shoes that do not fit the foot correctly will be exposing the feet to a number of possible injuries. The shoes must be comfortable and exactly made for running so the feet get the right protection. It wouldn’t hurt if they are stylish too!
2. Custom running shirts – Shirts made from technical fabric are a must have. They should be made for runners to remain dry and comfortable for the entire duration of the race. This type of shirt should also be well-fitting to allow for movement.
3. Socks – Choosing the right type of socks is also really important. One should settle for socks that will allow the moisture and the sweat to be absorbed. In such cases, running socks that are made from synthetic materials are more preferable than the ones that are made of cotton.
4. Watches – They help runners keep track of their running time and speed rate (distance per minute/hour). Depending on the type of runner, there are different types of athletic watches that are available. The professional runner may settle for one that shows the heart rate as well as the pace.
5. Water Bottle and belt – It does not take a genius to know that any sport – running included – requires constant hydration. You need to arm yourself with water enough for the duration of your run and a belt to keep it in place.
6. Music Player – A lot of runners love the distraction and entertainment of a good playlist. If you are this type of runner, then never leave without your music player and the music player arm- or waist-band to keep it safely tucked.
7. Sunglasses and Cap – Keep the glare and sunlight off of your face and your eyes. Bring a pair of sunglasses (athletic ones recommended; they give better vision for running than fashion glasses).
8. Sports Underwear – do not wear your ordinary daywear underwear when running. You wouldn’t want to run around dripping in sweat – that is just disgusting and embarrassing! Choose underwear made especially for sports; they absorb sweat better and help keep the body cool.
There are different types of basic running apparel and gear. Some are designed for running under hot weather while others are for the cold weather. Identifying the right type of custom running shirts among other gears is very important to the runner as it is capable of influencing the way they will be able to perform while out in the track.
To help one choose the right basic running apparel and gear, they can always visit a professional running shops or online shops where they will be able to make their pick.
Running shoes are type of shoes that have been specifically made and manufactured for running purposes. These shoes come in different types and designs and have been made in such a way that they are able to protect athletes while they are running. These shoes are built to withstand constant strain or any action related to running.
It is important to know first that there is no such thing as “the best running shoes”. Designs and features are there mainly for aesthetic purposes. So when someone tells you that the perfect running shoes are these and that, don’t believe them right away. Every foot functions differently because they have different shapes. One pair of shoes can work well on a person but not on the other.
Different Types of Running Shoes
- Walking shoes. Walking is completely different from running. However, you can use running shoes for walking but not the other way around. There are many shoes that are not designed for running. Always ask the type of shoes that you are planning to purchase so that you get the most out of it.
- Motion control shoes. These types of shoes offer maximum support. They considered to be built as the heaviest and most durable.
- Cross trainers are also a different type of athlete shoes. They are designed for traction and have a wide surface. They have been made to give you control when you are on a side by side motion, which is a type of motion where you are more likely to hurt your ankle and that’s why cross trainers have been made to give your ankle better support.
- Trail runners are more like cross trainers, difference is that trail runners have minimized surfaces and their ankle protection has been maximized. They are fit for all weather conditions and give you better support while running on uneven surface.
- There is also racing shoes, which have a wide range to choose from, these types of running shoes are light in weight and give you room for maximum speed. They have spikes that give your sole more grip. However, these can only be used on smooth surfaces.
The Mizuno running shoes are one of best running shoes for women. These types of shoes have been made using quality materials and are guaranteed to give you a smooth run. If you are an athlete you should get comfortable running shoes. Ensure that you also get a comfortable shirt like custom running shirts, which gives you ability to make your shirt according to your preferred specifications.
As you go by a day’s activities, a proper outfit like custom running shirts will not only provide you comfortable wear and apt support but fashion at the same time. Having the right outfit made for a specific activity can make you feel very at ease and stress free. This feeling is somehow considered as a luxury.
Wearing something inappropriate in a vigorous running activity is like wearing an elaborate evening gown in a cocktail party. It certainly makes you feel out of place that you would think to sit in a corner and disappear. This feeling can be felt too if you wear something uncomfortable like jeans when an activity requires running or stretching.
Running-for-a-cause events these days are encouraged as one of a community’s activities. These kinds of events often raise funds for a charity of choice. Environmental and wellness groups often participate in this kind of event and if you plan to join one, you will realize that having custom running shirts will make a lot of difference on how you run or perform in such occasions.
Ideal Uses of Custom Made Running Shirts
- Ideal for running. It makes you feel comfortable while running. You will feel as if your clothes are just so light. It does not add extra baggage for you since the shirt is made to fit you well that the shirt will feel comfortable. This is what makes it ideal for running races.
- Ideal to print ads or a slogan on. It can be printed with the event slogan. Whatever your reasons for running, you can also share motivation quotes with other people when you wear custom printed running shirts. As he or she reads the words on your shirt, chances are big that he or she can relate to it. If you are running just to be fit, you can invite a running mate by the words you will print on the shirt you are wearing, plus the fact that you can have a good memento of the events you have joined for a cause.
- Ideal use for vigorous activities. It is highly absorbent. This is one thing that runners look closely to. Depending on the quality of the shirt material, the shirt could be absorbent enough for sweat. The textile can be soft cotton that does not have foul smells when sweat is on it. There are textiles which emit bad odor if moistened by sweat. The textile of good custom made running shirts is as smell-free as it is taken from the hanger.
- Ideal use for groups, relay team or individual’s race participations, school activities, inspirational shirts and a lot more.
How to Design Custom Running Shirts
It depends on what occasion you are using the shirt for. If it is for a charity run, it is better if you place bold letters on the chest portion so that everyone could read it while you run. As much as possible, do not make the slogan words reach the tummy area. It will be hard to read when the crease of your tummy hides the words.
If you are running for a club, choose a colored uniform. A small symbol of your club on the left part of the chest or on the sleeve is alright. It makes the total look so intriguing.
What Are The Different Types Of Running Shirts?
Custom technical running shirts and custom made running shirts have different types:
- Short sleeved, round neck
- Sleeveless shirt, round neck
- Sleeveless V-neck
- Sleeveless V-neck for women – This type of shirt has curves on the waist so that it can emphasize a woman’s form.
Luckily, everyone can avail running shirts online. You can even create your own design at websites that make custom running shirts, send your desired shirt size, order it and wait for it within two to three weeks. If you want to visit local makers of custom running shirts, you can always look at sites like Ask Andy About Clothes or US custom T-shirt maker’s directories online and find one near your area.
Whatever your advocacy for running is, print it on your shirt. If you want to invite someone to join you for running for something, nothing spreads the word like running with custom printed running shirts. Custom running shirts will give you fashion and comfort in every step and run.