When you are trying to find the perfect shoes, there is a certain guide in buying shoes that you should follow to ensure you are getting the best. Many people would create the ultimate guide in buying shoes and as more and more of them are available, the average shopper would have a tough time already. Do you find yourself in such situation and sometimes you just choose a pair and cross your fingers? There are certain aspects of the shoe that you should be looking for rather than just how they look. In the following guide, you will be able to distinguish what you should be looking for.
Your Day to Day Companion
When you are buying shoes, the main thing you need to ensure is that anything you are getting is reliability. The best shoes will stand up to anything with the best durability. Whether you have a job where you are walking around in a office all day or sitting down, you will want something that will feel comfortable. You will have to wear these shoes day after day, you need something that will benefit you.
Attention to Details
Of course, you will want the shoes that have the best style. However, if you want a shoe that will last you and will be worth it, you will need to ensure you check every detail of the shoe first. This will go along with following the guide in buying shoes. Shoe companies are competing tremendously now-a-days and you will most likely be able to purchase style plus a good brand.
If the Price is Right
Normally, if you want the best style and durability, the price will be outrageous. Although, if you consider doing your research before you impulse buy, you will be bound to find that special deal. You shouldn’t pay just for a brand name. If you want a good price and a good shoe, you should intensively look over the specifics.
What’s in The Name
There are many brands of shoes available. Some a great brands as others are just all about the brand name and have no durability to them. However, if you consider purchasing a pair of Cole Haan loafers, you will see the comparison among the other shoes available. These shoes are not as expensive and are twice the durability, reliability, and not to mention, they send quite the fashion statement.
Obtaining a great deal is an offer you can’t pass up. If you follow the guide in buying shoes, you will see each characteristic you will need to look for in a pair of shoes. This will make your shopping time much less so you can be enjoying your new shoes in no time. Now you will be able to go to work or go to an event dressed up in style and not to mention, be comfortable. Take the day on feeling relaxed and not sore anymore.
Shoes were created a long time ago by primitive man. Back in the primitive days, people would put pieces of animal hide and fur around their feet, and then tie them with leather strings. However, shoes have come a long way since then. Both men and women need many different kinds of shoes. Here is a list of the top ten essential shoes for men and women.
- Hiking Boots: Hiking boots are necessary to protect the feet of both men and women when they go walking in the woods or hiking up some big rocks. The shoes are tough, yet have comfortablesoles for different kinds of terrain.
- Loafers: For casual yet stylish shoes that can be worn to work, both men and women prefer Cole Haan loafers. These loafers are made of leather, which makes them both comfortable and long lasting.
- Tennis Shoes: Tennis shoes made the list of the top ten essential shoes for men and women because most of the time, people prefer to wear them because they arecomfortable and can be worn anywhere. Tennis shoes are essential because you can walk around anywhere without tired and achy feet.
- Slippers: After the long day of walking, taking off tennis shoes and slipping into a nice pair of warm slippers will both protect and soothe your feet for the rest of the evening.
- Dress Shoes: Whenever a special occasion comes up, it is time to break out the fancy shoes.
- Sandals: Warm weather equals the chance to air out the feet. A nice pair of sandals will let your feet get some sun, but support them at the same time.
- Flip Flops: Sometimes you need a pair of flip flops to slip on to make a quick trip to the store or go to outside to get the mail.
- Crocs: Working in the yard can mean walking around in the mud or thorns. You need a pair of shoes that can take outdoor activity.
- Cowboy Boots: Everyone has to go to a country and western barbeque now and then, and you need the right shoes for the occasions. With a pair of cowboy boots, you will fit right in with the other people who put on their best western outfit for the occasion.
- Winter Boots: With ice and snow coming every winter, you want to be able to walk around in the snow with warm feet, and also withgood traction so you will not fall down.
The top ten essential shoes for men and women can vary greatly but the fact is that shoes have changed a lot since the primitive days. Now, everyone needs different kinds of shoes depending on what the occasion it may be.
Are you looking for a quick way to get in a footwear and jump off the street the next second? Then slip on shoes are exactly what you are looking for. While most men are used to sporting laced shoes around, there are still a few who prefer wearing slip on shoes. This is most probably because they dislike the idea of fumbling with laces, zippers, or straps; when they can simply slip on the shoe right away instead.
You may not know it, but slip on shoes have been around centuries ago. In fact, Native Americans wore moccasins as early as the time when Columbus discovered America. Since then, the footwear has evolved dramatically – now, they are not only worn for casual occasions, but also for driving, boating, and the list goes on.
Different Looks of Slip On Shoes
Here are the most common models of slip-ons to date.
- Driving Shoes – Normally made from suede or leather, this slip-on has a flexible sole which makes it very suitable for individuals who drive most of the time. To pull off cool look with driving shoes, it is recommended that you pair white slip on shoes with a safari jacket, black jeans, and a chambray shirt.
- Boat Shoes – Also popularly known as topsiders, these shoes were invented in the year 1935 by using a peculiar inspiration – a dog’s paw that does not slide even on the most slippery surface. Today, boat slip on shoes for men are one of the preppy must-have items and are best worn when paired with plaid shirt and folded chinos.
- Canvas Slip on Shoes – Extremely comfortable and undeniably cool – these are the best words thay define canvas slip-ons. Its durable construction features an elastic inset at the upper part, darts on the front end, padded footed, and rubber cushioning on the outsole.
- Slippers House shoes or whichever way you want to call them, slippers make comfortable house or outdoor footwear since they are normally made faux fur or cotton. For suits or tuxedos, those made from velvet or patent leather are the best choice, especially if you are wearing tuxedo with a shawl collar and bowtie.
- Loafers Since the 1930’s, folks in Norway were enjoying the comfort and coolness that loafers give. Nowadays, numerous variations on loafers are available; popular brands like Cole Haan loafers boast stronger soles than regular moccasins.
And those were the most popular slip on shoes being worn to date. Consider buying a pair or two today so that you won’t have to deal with stubborn laces and other types of shoe closures anymore.
Are you looking for comfort and functionality on your footwear as you go along with your daily routine? Then men should check out their own design of loafers. Mens loafers are flat shoes that do not have any laces and resemble the look of moccasins. To others, loafers are also called slippers simply because the wearer can easily slip them on and off. These days, loafers are well-loved by millions for their versatility. Whether it is on the workplace, street, or someplace else, this footwear can complete a man’s overall look.
While most mens loafers are flat, there are other models like mens dress loafers and mens Italian loafers that are designed with low heels and go well with dress pants and suits. Most men prefer to wear loafers with socks underneath. However, there are still a few who opt to wear them without socks.
Types of Loafers
In the market, there are a wide variety of mens loafers to choose from. And some of the most well-renowned manufacturers include Skechers, Guess, DKNY, Guess, and Cole Haan loafers. In case you are having a hard time choosing a particular style, you can use this guide as a basis the moment you hit your favorite shoe store.
- Men’s Plain Loafers – Typically made from 100% leather, this sleek shoe makes a great accessory for casual and dress outfits alike.
- Men’s Penny Loafers – Preferably worn to match dress clothes or casual outfits, these loafers feature a diamond design on top.
- Mens Suede Loafers – Classic and timeless, these are the words that best describe suede loafers which, as their name implies, are made from a material called suede.
- Men’s Moccasin Loafers – Also for casual attire, moccasin loafer are geared with thick laces that go around the top most part of the footwear.
- Men’s Tuxedo Loafers – If you are looking for a perfect pair of shoe for formal occasions, then tuxedo loafers are your best bet. Sleek, elegant, and sophisticated – these are the qualities that make this shoe a must-have in every man’s closet.
When choosing mens loafers, the first important thing to consider is your lifestyle. If you are mostly wearing casual outfits and you do not dress for formal events that much, then casual-looking loafers should be your ultimate choice. Otherwise, you should choose loafers that are more on the formal side such as plain loafers and tuxedo loafers.
With regards to color, selecting a neutral-colored pair is highly recommended as it works well with any clothing color. But on top of it all, make sure that the loafers provide a nice fit so that you can wear them overtime anywhere you want
Are you looking for a pair of shoes that is both stylish and could be used on-the-go? Then the Cole Haan loafers are just fit for you. Loafers are the slip-on shoes which are based from the traditional moccasin shoes. They have a very basic make and design yet they are functional and are favored by almost all people. Cole Haan, on the other hand, is a popular fashion brand that designs and manufactures several items such as shoes, bags, clothing items, and several kinds of fashion accessories.
The difference between Cole Haan loafers women and men style
Cole Haan produces slip-on shoes or loafers for both men and women. Although they have similar features, the following are some of the noted differences.
- The brand currently offers only the penny loafers style for women. If you would try to visit Cole Haan’s official website, you will see that slip-ons under the women’s section are plain Cole Haan penny loafers. This is in contrast with the men’s section which offers not only the penny style but also the tassel, Venetian, moccasin, the boat, and other styles or designs.
- Women’s shoes are crafted from soft suede. Another distinction that can be noted is the material used. The women’s loafers are tailored with suede while men have wider options including authentic leather, synthetic leather or leatherette, soft leather, partial leather, and suede.
- Loafers for women have brighter colors. Those crafted for women have colors fit for girls like blue topaz, pink tourmaline, and maple sugar. For the men’s loafers, there are the different shades of black, brown, gray, plus blue and orange for the suede styles.
Tips when shopping for Cole Haan loafers
All the loafers designed by this brand for women are fit for the casual getup so the decision making process shall solely be endured by men.
- Choose a pair that will fit your wearing purpose. The classic and shiny leather loafers are generally used to complete a formal wear or corporate look. On the other hand, the more colorful suede styles are fit as all-around and casual slip-ons.
- Shop for a design that attracts you most. As mentioned above, the design and make of loafers are very simple and basic. And the variation in design is usually seen on the upper parts of the shoe whether it features the penny slit, tassels or perhaps a few loops of shoelaces. Choose a color you want and the style of the toe box.
- Comfort is important. Loafers are very durable but they are also hard and stiff. This is why you should look for a pair that provides superior levels of comfort when worn. Even if you want your shoes to be firm and tough, the interior should be soft and well padded especially where your toes and heels come in contact with the footwear. This is to avoid blisters and injuries after wearing the leather slip-ons for long periods of time.
How to look good with your Cole Haan loafers
The following are tips on how to look fashionable with these loafers.
- The leather and classic pairs like the Cole Haan tassel loafers are best for the dark colored slacks.
- The brightly colored suede types can go with denim jeans or knee-high shorts.
- The socks you will use for the leathers should be closely similar to the loafers’ color but for the colorful suede loafers, the neutral or lighter shades of color are best.
- You don’t need to wear socks when wearing casual loafers especially when you are wearing shorts.
- Loafers require wide-legged pants and would look awkward when paired with skinny or tight jeans.
These loafers will give you the style you always wanted. They are definitely worth the purchase.