Suede shoes have become extremely popular in the past few years and have been able to draw many customers, but many people always search information on what to wear with brown suede shoes. These shoes are extremely trendy and fashionable and go well with almost every dress. The suede shoes and brown suede boots have become a trend in the modern fashion for both the genders. These suede shoes are considered to be the idealistic approach for men fashionable wear.
How To Wear Brown Boots For Men
As far as men are concerned, the most important thing to remember on what to wear with brown suede shoes is to consider the occasion, whether it be formal or casual. What’s great about brown suede boots is that they can be worn in any event. So, in deciding what to wear with them, you only need to know how to dress properly for the occasion.
The question of what to wear with brown suede shoes is one of those that strike many people who purchase them. Among these things, the most common garb that goes with the boots are:
- Trousers and jeans – Black and blue colored jeans and pants will always look good with any shoes of brown color.
- Business suits – The brown colored shoes will also look elegant on business suits. These shoes can be used as formal shoes if they are of the appropriate design for being worn in offices.
- Accessories – For accessories, you can wear socks that are of the same shade with your brown suede shoes. Black or white socks may also be used as an alternative.
- Outerwear – Jackets would always look good on brown shoes as well as on suede boots.
There are various things that should be kept in mind when considering what to wear with brown suede shoes. Most important is the way you carry yourself. The brown suede type of shoes are mostly seen to be worn by businessmen and fashionable men. You can always check the internet or fashion magazines to see how your favorite stars or celebrities wear their brown shoes. You can also check some of the reviews on the internet before wearing them. Although there are few things that commonly look good with suede shoes, but at a general scale, the answer to what to wear with brown suede shoes vary according to the choice of the individual.
The fashion industry has grown immensely not only for clothes but also for shoes and accessories. Fashion has changed ever since the times of our fathers. Nowadays, fashion is something that sets you apart from the other in the society. The change of fashion in shoes has also made a remarkable progress. Once, there was a time when flat ballet shoes for women were born, while the others wore high heels as a mark of femininity. Now, suede is one material that marks the change of fashion trends for both men and women footwear. In fact, celebrities with brown suede shoes can be seen on the red carpet or caught by paparazzi.
Some Celebrities With Brown Suede Shoes
The list of celebrities with brown suede shoes are many, but here are a few lucky ones to be named.
- Chace Crawford – He has been seen wearing brown suede shoes in the public. Yes, this young actor plays the role of Nate Archibald in a drama Gossip Girl on the CW television and has been seen wearing a chocolate brown suede boots in the public taking him to the number on place for the suede lovers.
- Sarah Jessica Parker – She has been witnessed wearing brown boots in suede in a fashion event in London. This lady has marked her place in the industry by the TV series turned movie Sex and the City.
- Prince Charles – Another famous name in the list of the celebrities with Suede shoes in our loving and dear Prince Charles. Prince Charles has been spotted wearing a brown suede shoes in a perfect country house weekend along with his sons.
- Reese Witherspoon – Reese Witherspoon is another renowned actress and model that has let herself into the list of celebrities with suede shoes. She has a collection of suede boots starting from the rainbow violet to the red. But, the most worn are the brown boots in suede.
- Emma Watson – Emma Watson the little magic girl is also a lover of brown suede shoes and has been seen wearing them quite often. This young lady has let herself slip into the list of celebrities with suede shoes.
- Fred Astaire – One more men who is ranked among the world’s most well dressed gentlemen is Fred Astaire. This man has also been witnessed to wear brown suede shoes in one of his recent interviews and has led himself to list of celebrities with suede shoes.
- Jennifer Lopez – Jennifer Lopez is again a well known actress who has been seen wearing a pair of brown boots in suede in a shoot outdoor. This lady has been listed in the list of celebrities with suede shoes.
So, believe it or not, the suede boots have always been amongst the top choices of celebrities as a treat for their feet.
Sometimes, a lot of fashionable women tend to choose style over comfort especially when it comes to shoes. For instance, tons of girls and ladies love putting on stilettos even when this type of shoes is actually killing their feet already after walking just a short distance. There are also many who are fond of wearing various boots, which give a touch of elegance and flair to one’s outfit but may not always be cozy on the feet and even on the lower legs. Actually, women today should not worry about such things anymore if they know how to balance comfort with style and if they will just exert an extra effort or a few additional bucks to purchase trendy and comfortable boots.
Looking For Comfortable Brown Boots
If you browse through the Internet, you will certainly find a wide selection of brown boots that will surely give you the sophisticated and fashionable look you desire. However, how sure are you that these are comfortable, too, when worn? They may appear marvelous on your computer screen, even when you zoom in. But then, that is not all that counts. You must go with a legitimate and reputable website that gives a vast array of pertinent information about its main product. You can also try searching for reviews in blogs, forums, and other sites.
A pair of brown boots is certainly a great addition to your stylish collection. Perhaps you should consider getting brown suede boots because not only do these have class, but they are also more comfy. This is because suede is a soft material that comes from the skin of lambs and goats. A lot of wise ladies choose such comfortable boots for women.
The Essence of Comfortable Brown Boots
Why is it essential for every woman to own a pair of comfortable boots? Here are some reasons you must mull over:
- This kind of shoes, particularly brown suede boots, is a cool classic that can be matched with different outfits on various occasions. They can be quite versatile, and the color can go with almost all other colors.
- Brown suede boots are posh, boosting women’s self-confidence when worn. Naturally, confidence will be of no use if the boots are not comfortable.
- It is important for women of today to always be on the move and to be active in their careers, social lives, and other endeavors. Wearing the most comfortable boots will help them move better and achieve more, too, while feeling sexy, chic, and positive.
- On many occasions, a good pair of boots should be comfortable boots for walking. This is helpful when you are at work or in school, at the mall, or hanging out with friends. This will allow you to feel good in general and thus to attract more positive things in your life in the process.
Indeed, comfortable boots are vital to a woman’s fashion assembly. They need not look bad, too, because you can enjoy both style and comfort in a pair of brown suede boots that are attractive, functional, and reasonably priced.
Every woman has a collection of classics in her wardrobe – a white tee, a pair of dark blue jeans, a black dress, a stylish colored blazer, and a pair of cute flat sandals. These are typical examples of classic fashion items, which refer to clothes and accessories that are must-haves in your closet. This means that such items are often commonly mixed and matched with various other pieces of apparel to come up with great modish outfits. Stylish women customarily have these in their fashion compilation. One important addition that you should consider getting now if you do not have it yet is a pair of brown boots women absolutely love. Most of the time, these are brown suede boots for women.
What Makes Brown Suede Boots Wonderful?
Here are some reasons why women just adore brown suede boots:
- In the first place, brown is one of the standard colors that can be matched with many other colors. It often looks good with pastel colors and even with bright and loud ones. It can also work well with black, white, and other earth tones. Hence, brown boots are a perfect choice for your collection of classics.
- Brown suede boots for women are awesome because they are an elegant and hip alternative to your regular pumps and sandals, and they present a unique and stylish twist to your get-up. They can also be used for a variety of occasions depending on what clothes and accessories you wear with them.
- It is great, too, that you can now pick brown ankle boots for women or go for a pair that reaches up to your knees. Both of these look fantastic and can accentuate different ensembles.
- Brown boots women love are those that can boast of both comfort and style, and are functional too. This means that they are durable and long-lasting too, and can provide protection for your feet.
Where Can You Wear Brown Suede Boots?
Whether you wish to get a pair of tan, chocolate, or dark brown boots for women, you can be assured that they will be worth the money and effort because they can be utilized for casual trips to the mall or casual dates as well as for semi-formal events, for daytime activities and also for nightlife parties. They can be worn in a simple manner or when you want to look as if you stepped out of a magazine cover. They are quite versatile.
Brown boots women often wear are those that often add a streak of western cowboy feel. Despite this, such boots can be donned in various ways to appear laid-back or even suitable when you are “dressed to kill”. The suede material also makes them look more sophisticated.
What Can You Wear Brown Suede Boots With?
These boots, ankle-length or knee-length, are great to be worn with tight jeans tucked inside them. Tops can range from loose silk blouses to long-sleeved checkered button-downs. Belts and scarves are wonderful fashionable additions to such get-ups. Knee-length brown suede boots for women can also be worn with short skirts and dresses of different kinds. It depends on how you can carry the entire outfit. Meanwhile, you should pair off brown ankle boots for women with long flowing skirts and dresses as well as calf-length ones.
Indeed, these brown boots women love so much are a classic and fashionable addition to your wardrobe, which you will not regret.
In general, brown suede boots come in laced, zipper, pull-on, fur-trimmed, or motorcycle models. Mostly, suede boots are for fashion conscious women. Womens brown suede boots are available in different styles and designs: high-heeled or flat; and knee-high or ankle high. The knee-high dark brown suede boots are worn with tight jeans, fitted top, and a leather jacket; while ankle-high brown suede boots can be worn with mini skirt or shorts. You can also find tall brown suede boots that come with over-the-knee height and are well suited for tall women.
Caring For Brown Suede Boots
- Suede boots have open pores; hence, they absorb water on a rainy day. Protect the brown suede boots with water-repelling product.
- Store them in dark places away from sunlight, as the sun can fade the color of the brown suede boots.
- Even if the boots are already water-proofed, still, try not to wear them on a rainy day. If you cannot avoid it, use silicon spray to protect them. Let the spray dry and wipe with a soft cloth.
How To Clean Brown Suede Boots
- Apply suede cleaner to clean the suede boots.
- If your boots are dry, apply the cleaner evenly and leave it to dry.
- Use a suede cleaning bar to remove dirt.
- Spray the suede cleaner onto the brown suede boots and wipe excess cleaner with a soft cloth.
- Brush the boots using a suede brush.
- Apply a water-repelling compound.
- Remove stains on suede boots.
- Use a pencil eraser for mud stain and rub gently to remove the stain.
- If the stain is oil, apply talcum powder. Let it dry and then use suede brush to remove the stain.
- For salt stains, use undiluted vinegar oil. Rub it on the brown suede boots with a soft cloth to remove the stain.
- For water stains, let the brown suede boots dry and use white vinegar and rub it gently on the stain. Apply suede conditioner and water-proof spray on it.
- Re-dye faded brown suede boots.
- Clean the boots using suede cleaner and let them dry completely.
- Use suede restorer to restore the dye, if you have dyed them before.
- If not, apply the dye evenly by using spray. For better, results apply twice.
- Use a soft cloth and remove the excess dye.
Things To Avoid When Handling Suede Boots
Finally, to make sure that you preserve your brown suede boots, here are some points you should not do.
- Don’t dry them using a heater as it will cause the boots to become hard and eventually they will crack.
- Some stones are used to clean the brown suede boots. Don’t use them unless you test it on other suede materials first.
- Don’t just buy any water-repelling product. Buy one that lets suede boots breathe.
- If the brown suede boots are totally soaked in water, don’t clean them at home. Take them to an expert suede cleaner.
- Don’t apply vinegar without doing a patch test first.
Brown suede boots are not really that difficult to maintain, so long as you take extra care in using and storing them. Plus, by following the above tips, you are sure to enjoy your suede boots for a long time.