Coffee is one of the world’s favorite drinks. For others who are not so keen on the strong taste of coffee, they choose cappuccino as an alternative. Over the years, choices have changed drastically and today, cappuccino is a type of coffee drink that can easily be found all over the world. Even local coffee shops have it because of the fact that it is so famous. It is popularly offered to guests during seminars, symposiums and meetings. This is the reason why the market of cappuccino machine has grown.
However, if you’d like the best cappuccino machine, there are things you need to look out for. The reason behind this is that there are many different brands and types of cappuccino machines. Here are a few guidelines for you to make the choice easier.
Guidelines in Choosing Cappuccino Machines
- To speak of it broadly, there are two types of cappuccino makers. One is the commercial cappuccino machine and the other is the type that you could buy for home use. Your choice will depend on the purpose you need it for. If you own a restaurant or a coffee bar, you will of course need the prior. Commercial makers are the largest of all types of cappuccino machines and can entertain many people at a time.
- If you are buying for your home use, you should consider how often you will use the cappuccino machine and how many people you will be entertaining. If you love having guests over or if you have a large family, you could invest in a better model. If not, you could just choose the basic model.
- The price is an important factor to consider while making your purchase because these machines are known to be quite pricey. The home products are cheaper than the commercial ones and if you are a regular cappuccino drinker, it would be a good idea to capitalize in the cappuccino machine.
- One of the biggest advantages of having this machine is that the coffee is brewed very quickly with minimal labor on your side. To top this benefit, the coffee brewed is extremely tasty.
- These coffee machines are known to be durable and dependable. However, you have to consider buying only a good quality machine such as the Rancilio Silvia espresso machine if you want your machine to last longer and serve you with tasty coffee for a long time.
- If you choose to buy online, make sure you go through the cappuccino machine reviews to get an idea about the reliability of the product.
Some of the common brands in the market today are Bialetti Mukka Express, Delonghi EC5, Mr. Coffee ECMP50, Jura-Capresso 13421 ENA4. You can make your choice based on reviews and prices. A cappuccino machine will surely be a great addition to your home appliances.
Choosing the best cappuccino machine is like a very complicated task. And with price ranging from $60 to $1,700, it makes it even harder to reach a final decision. Making a cup of espresso alone needs some special skills, let alone buying the right cappucino machine for you.
Worry no more because this article has gathered all the top-rated brands of commercial cappuccino machine in the market today. But before we list them down, here is a quick recap on the history of the cappuccino/espresso machine itself.
Brief History of the Cappuccino Machine
It all started in 1884, when Angelo Moriondo controlled the first ever espresso machine. In 1901, it was modified and improved by Luigi Bezzera and later on by Desiderio Pavoni. It was Pavoni who established the company La Pavoni, which started the very first mass production of cappuccino machines.
Today, the espresso gained more popularity due to the massive emergence of coffee chains that sell different variants of cappuccino. Espresso is produced when hot water is placed under high pressure and blended with extraordinary dark and roasted coffee. You will know that it is a real espresso if it is highly-concentrated and has a syrup-like consistency.
Top-Rated Cappuccino Machines
These are the bestselling brands of cappuccino machines based on cappuccino machine reviews. These machines best suit coffee aficionados, especially those who spend money regularly just to taste the highest quality brew.
1) La Pavoni Europiccola Espresso Machine
Its body structure is made out of steel which ensures durability and high quality.
This product has a brass-boiler inside that is nickel-plated and non-corrosive, a long-lasting stainless steel heating device, and a 20 oz boiler.
This cappuccino machine cost around $750 to $799.
2) Jura 13647 ENA3 Automatic Cappuccino Machine
This machine offers great convenience to the user because it is fully-automatic. With just a press of a single button, everything can be done automatically by using this device.
Among the things that it can do in one setting are grinding, tamping, brewing, and quick cleaning that takes less than one minute.
It also has a customizable feature that allows you to preset the strength, amount and temperature that you want in your espresso.
With this cappucino machine’s LCD display, automatic cleaning stages, thermoblock that hastens water boiling, and water filtration system, you are sure to experience coffee-making at its finest.
Get this coffee-making device for a price of $679 to $699.
3) Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Cappuccino Machine
This brand is very likeable because it has the Italian design and advanced espresso technology.
Gaggia is widely known worldwide because it produces a tasty and rich brew.
It has a solid, commercial-style built, a 18-bar pump, and a high voltage boiler that allows you to brew cappuccino quickly.
This cappuccino machine also has a 3-way solenoid valve and a hot water dispenser perfect for making tea.
4) Delonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso and Coffee Machine
Like the Jura 13647, this Delonghi Espresso machine also operates automatically.
It offers a beans-to-brew technology which means it will grind your beans before they are brewed.
Its two stainless steel boilers that distibute heat evenly to produce a very aromatic and rich espresso.
Its grinding feature can be set according to your preference and best of all, it grinds without the annoying noise.
Delonghi ESAM3300 cappuccino machine costs around $659 to $855.