Women need to feel sexy and comfortable in their lingerie and a half cup bra does just that. This article will provide you essential information about half cup bra.
Features and Varieties
Half cup bras, also known as demi bras or balconette bras, are preferred by many ladies as they usually provide the wearer with better looking figure, enhanced bust line and fuller breasts. Here are the features of this bra.
- This bra feature cups that cover above the nipple and support the lower portion of your breasts. It comes in various sizes to fit any breast size such as plus size half cup bra for plus size women.
- Unlike a push up brassier, a half cup bra does not have extra thick padding or removable gel inserts. To clarify, these bras do have padding but not as thick as that of push up bras.
- To give breasts proper lift and more support, it is mostly designed with an underwire.
- Also, it is designed with a thick bra band for support.
- They have a unique design and appearance.
Amongst half cup bras available in markets is the half cup lace bra, which is sexy and features sensual floral lace embroidery. Some have flower designs between bra cups offering a polished look. There is also the sheer half cup bra which is more sexy and sensual that lace bras because of the semi see through mesh fabric that it is made of.
Purchasing Half Cup Bras
Whenever you visit stores to purchase half cup bras, there are a number of things to consider. Below are some of them.
- Know you breast size. Use a bra size chart and conversion table to know what your size is, depending on measurements you take.
- For women with smaller breast size, select half cup bra with padding inside the cups, on the sides and near the underwire to enhance breast lift.
- Ensure to fit brassier before purchase as this will help you make final decisions on the size and the fit. You will also have something that you are comfortable in, compared to just buying without being sure.
- Note that bra sizes differ from one brand to another.
- The type of material used in making the bra is important. Some are made from cotton and others are from silk and satin.
- Determine the cost of the bras.
Visit your local lingerie shops or online websites to choose and get your half cup bras. Comfort and confidence are the best things that a half cup bra offers, making your money worth your purchase.