Satin ties look great on anyone wearing them, especially the executives or corporate high-profile professionals who are very keen to brand their communal image. Satin refers to a silky, intricate fabric with glossy front and dull back. Natural silk or synthetic polyester are the raw materials for satin production.
Things to Consider While Choosing Satin Ties
While purchasing ties, you should consider a few issues to find the best pick. Follow these purchasing tips to explore the factors that should be considered carefully.
- You must be careful about the width of the tie. You should avoid skinny ties and at the same time, you shouldn’t go with a very wide one. Take your chest and shoulder breadths in account to find a medium width tie.
- The length of the tie depends on your height. You should choose something that just hangs down to your belt.
- Stripes are very popular surface designs for satin ties. You will definitely look great in diagonal stripes on blue backdrop.
- There are many unique and innovative designs that can uplift your image. But be aware of the funky ties in corporate events. These ties don’t fit formal occasions all the time.
- You should look at the tie accessories too such as tie clip! Don’t add anything that looks outmoded on you.
How to Choose the Right Pattern
Choosing the right tie-pattern of satin ties can be challenging at times. Most men don’t find the perfect match on the eve of a party. Only a simple rule should be followed to make choosing ties easy. You have to choose a pattern that doesn’t clash with the outlines in your shirt or suit. For example, you can pick solid ties for your striped shirts to match the color combination and the boldness of the pattern. You can also use the striped ties for your solid shirts.
Matching or creating a lively combination does not only involve basic color contrasts but also involves the right combination of stripes and patterns. You could combine thin stripes in your shirts with polka dots. Just make sure that the stripes, dots or basic designs are not similar or resembling patterns on the shirt because this can create odd, distorted effects and an unfashionable way to wear a tie. If you’re confused about the right choice, you still have an option. You can pick a staple tie with intricate patterns to match plain clothes. Ties come in various designs, stripes being the most common accompanied by dots, small images, clubs, stars and foulards. Your body structure, height and skin tone should define the right ties for yourself.
It is not always easy to tie ties. Many men suffer from this problem. They don’t know the best way to create the knot in neckties. In these cases, zipper ties can be lifesaving. These zipper ties come with fixed knots and zippers to adjust the tie.
If you are preparing for a party ahead, consider choosing the satin ties carefully. Find something you are very comfortable to put on. Make sure that the tie looks good on you. Impress your co-workers or a lady from the party with a splendid satin tie!