Do you often crave a delicious drink at a party but you don’t like to drink alcoholic drinks? Maybe you’re planning a party for your teenager and want to serve them cute, tasty drinks sans alcohol. Master the art of mixing up a few different kinds of non alcoholic drinks and drink up!
Non Alcoholic Party Drinks
Whether you want Mexican drinks non alcoholic or a unique blend of fruit juices, there isn’t a lack of non alcoholic drinks to choose from.
- Mix the juice of grapefruits, oranges, tangerines, tangelos and pomegranates for a delicious, citrus beverage.
- Add ginger and cinnamon to apple cider for the perfect Autumn drink.
- Make a ginger-lime fizz by using ginger simple syrup and combining it with lime juice and seltzer.
- Top off a non alcoholic cocktail of sparkling cider and fresh squeezed orange juice with a candied orange.
Not every carbonated drink is plain and boring. There are plenty of other carbonated beverages aside from your typical sodas, like Coca Cola and Sprite.
- The Jones company makes a variety of unique soda flavors. Plus, each bottle has an interesting photo that was submitted by a random person. These sodas make for great party gifts, too.
- Goya sodas come in several different, unique flavors, like coconut and papaya.
- Mix flavored seltzer with juice for an instant, delicious spritzer.
What Should You Order at the Bar?
Believe it or not, there isn’t a shortage of non alcoholic drinks at bars that you can order. Every bartender should know how to mix up the basic alcohol-free cocktails.
- Every kid’s favorite is a Shirley Temple. Sweet grenadine is mixed with ginger ale and topped with a maraschino cherry. Adults can imbibe in this treat, too.
- Ask for your favorite summery blended cocktails without the alcohol. Non alcoholic drinks like virgin pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris are crowd pleasers.
- If you love the taste of beer but have sworn off alcohol, just about every bar carries O’Doul’s, one of the many favored non alcoholic drinks.
A good rule of thumb is that the more non alcoholic ingredients an alcoholic drink has, the easier it will be to make without the booze. For example, a muddled cocktail with a variety of fruit juices and sour mix can be made non alcoholic. A dirty martini, though, which only has vodka, vermouth and olive juice, can’t be made without the alcohol.