There are numerous makeup products in the market today and choosing the right one can be difficult. You might have to take the risk and experiment with your skin and this could have drastic effects especially if you have sensitive skin. To be safe thus, many people are opting for bare minerals makeup. Trusted by many to be made from natural and safe ingredients and used even by celebrities today, this range of products has indeed taken the cosmetic world by storm. There are numerous products in this range right from foundation, mascara, Buxom lip gloss, blush, eye shadow, eye liners and lip liners.
The makeup is available in powder as well as liquid form. If you are fine with powder makeup, you will love all these products. Before making your pick though, it’d be ideal to go through bare minerals makeup reviews to get a clear idea about each product. Here are a few suggestions and tips related to bare minerals makeup:
- The brand has numerous different makeup kits and it’d be ideal to start with the basic kit. The basic kit of bare minerals makeup should consist of one blush and the setting powder, two different foundation colors and a concealer. You can skip the concealer unless you have dark circles and/or age spots. If these products are not enough for you, you could add the eyeliner and the eye shadow to your beginners’ kit.
- Makeup includes applicators required to apply the products. Brushes are the most important mainly because bare minerals makeup is usually in powder form. You have to be sure that you have good brushes. The brand sells numerous kinds of brushes that you can afford. Make sure you buy the appropriate brushes because using the wrong brushes will lead to a makeup disaster. There are also kits that have their own brushes and these will help you save some money.
- At first, application can be very weird for you. Since it is different from how you apply other makeup items, it’ll take time to get used to. The first step in applying foundation is by blending. You should first shake a little in the lid of the jar and then swirl your brush in it to pick it up. Tap the brush to make sure you remove the excess amount. Based on the coverage you want, swirl the brush on your face slowly and buff all the while. You can apply a swirl of concealer after applying the foundation and then go for another layer of the foundation.
- The blush from bare minerals makeup is very smooth and easy to apply. You can load the brush as aforementioned and apply it on the cheeks. Once you apply the blush, you can give the finishing touches with the setting powder.
- You should use a flat brush to apply mineral eyeliner. You should first apply the eye shadow and then go for the eyeliner.
- Lastly, you should finish it off with the mascara and lipstick to complete your look and to look fabulous.
While bare minerals makeup is cheap in comparison to other makeup products, you can look for bare minerals makeup coupons to cut down the rates further. Available easily over the internet, these coupons will let you buy cheap bare minerals makeup that is safe and reliable.