Wearing sunglasses have become a fashion trend and the prefect accessory for both celebrities and the average person. Sunglasses of certain shapes, such as heart shaped sunglasses, have recently become an in vogue item. Heart shaped sunglasses have become extremely popular over the last few years, and they are a fun, quirky, and trendy item to own. It is not just children or teenagers that can get away with wearing heart shaped sunglasses, women in their 20’s, 30’s, and even 50’s can still pull these fashion forward glasses off.
Various Styles of Heart Shaped Sunglasses
There are many styles of heart shaped sunglasses available including;
- Red, purple, black, white, and pink heart shaped sunglasses: These glasses are great for everyday wear, and look good with casual clothes. They can be worn at the beach or simply for a day out shopping. They are the most ideal sunglasses for heart shaped face women.
- Oversized heart shaped sunglasses: The oversized glasses are for parties and fancy dresses only! They are absolutely huge, but they are a definite eye catcher.
- Gold or silver metal framed heart shaped sunglasses: These glasses are perfect for a night out, or when you want to look ultra glam.
- Pearl and jewel encrusted heart shaped sunglasses: For something a little special, then jewel encrusted heart shaped glasses should be your number one choice. They are lavish and luxurious.
- Glow in the dark heart shaped sunglasses: If you’re at a club or event that is going to be dark, then glow in the dark glasses are sure to make you stand out.
- Rave or party heart shaped sunglasses: Rave glasses are quite frankly, ‘all the rave’ right now! But rave heart shaped sunglasses will make you truly unique.
Celebrities Wearing Heart Shaped Sunglasses
Numerous celebs have been spotted wearing heart shaped sunglasses, and most likely designer styles, such as heart shaped sunglasses Target. Some of the biggest celebs that love heart shaped sunglasses are;
- Lady Gaga: Spotted wearing gold rimmed heart shaped sunglasses to the Cannes Film Festival.
- Katy Perry: Spotted wearing red rimmed heart shaped sunglasses, teamed with a tartan dress and guitar on stage.
- Nicole Richie: Spotted wearing red rimmed opaque heart shaped sunglasses whilst out shopping.
- Madonna: Spotted wearing white rimmed heart shaped sunglasses on stage during one of her gigs.
Where to Buy Heart Shaped Sunglasses
There are plenty of places you can get hold of a pair of heart shaped sunglasses for yourself. Many high street stores stock them, especially during spring and summer, and you can obtain them there for very affordable prices. For an even more affordable price, then you should consider buying second hand heart shaped sunglasses, from an online marketplace such as eBay. If you want to treat yourself to a designer pair or a pair that is unique, then the best place to look is online. There are many online stores selling a variety of styles, designs, and colors of heart shaped sunglasses, and these range in price from as little as $1.99 to anywhere up to $300.00.