Lip gloss is one of the most popular beauty accessories of all times. Almost every lady out there is picky when it comes to their lip color. Buxom Lip Gloss is basically an amazing mineral infused polish that has a very gorgeous shine effect on the lips without a tacky or sticky feel. This lip polish is ideal for any person who wants the pretty pout. This is because it is deeply infused with vitamins A and E. It also suits all complexions and skin tones.
Know More about Buxom Lip Gloss
In the Buxom Lip Gloss Set, there are about 31 different colors together with their shades of the Buxom Lips in three different types: Diamond, Original and Tint. While Original is shimmery, Tint is a sheer, non-shimmery yet highly shined gloss. Diamond, on the other hand, is like the original but with a lot of shimmer that looks very pretty for evening dates. The most interesting aspect of the gloss is the beautiful packaging, the wide variety of finishes like milky sheer, pigmented and glitter, as well as the applicator.
Another benefit of the Buxom Lip Gloss is that it is safe since it is formulated without GMOs, triclosan, phthalates, parabens and sulfates which have very complicated side effects to humans. Listed below are the common ingredients used.
- All original shades except the Krystal and Dominique contain hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, tribehenin, and sodium saccharin to name a few.
- All tint shades are made of hydrogenated polyisobutene, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, yellow #5 lake, and red #7 lake, among many others.
Despite the fact that the gloss has received positive comments besides being rated with five points out of the possible five in many Buxom Lip Gloss reviews, it is important to state that it is not 100% perfect. Among the cons highlighted are:
- The Bare Minerals Buxom Lip Gloss wears off after a short span of time; one will therefore need to reapply constantly.
- The lip gloss in question has a tube with very minimal amount of content, about 0.15 ounces. Normally, an average tube should contain about 0.29 ounces for the same cost.
- Many users have also complained of the scent and tingle. It also goes hand in hand with the uncomfortable feeling while wearing it in cold air; some of them have compared the feeling to ice cubes on their lips.
Top Tips on How to Wear and Get the Right Buxom Lip Gloss
Women have a lot of options to take when it comes to what they want to wear. There are shoes, dresses, and hairstyles, and each of them have specific guides. There are several factors that affect what type of gloss works best on a particular occasion like the duration of wearing the gloss or if the gloss looks too extreme for the whole outfit and makeup. Here are some tips of wearing a Buxom Lip Gloss best:
- If you do not have full lips, make sure you wear light and frosted gloss. Those with extra full lips should only use a little of the gloss.
- To ensure that you have created a smudge-resistant color, apply the gloss and blot on your lips with tissue. Reapply the gloss. Normally, this is the only way through which the oils in the gloss will be absorbed.
- If you are over 40 years of age, avoid using matte Buxom Lip Gloss; you will look prettier and younger with a little hint of shine.
The Buxom Lip Gloss is an instant way to create sexier, fuller lips. With one swipe, ladies can get those voluptuous kissers that they have always wanted.