For an invigorating energy drink, Gatorade powder makes a fantastic choice. Whether you’re training for a marathon, strength-conditioning with weights or you’re a sports athlete, Gatorade powder mix will recharge your body. Filled with electrolytes to replenish your body’s energy reserves, this is a favored drink mix of many athletes.
Advantage of Using Gatorade powder
There are numerous advantages to using Gatorade powder over buying the bottles. Additionally, the Gatorade drinks are low calories and high in electrolytes and carbs which help your body recover from exertion. More advantages are as follows:
- Volume – The powder packs are generous in their portions. With just 21 oz. of Gatorade powder per bag, you’ll enjoy 2.5 gallons of water for you and your family or teammates. Per case of packets, you’ll get 80 gallons of Gatorade goodness.
- Quality – Gatorade is distributed worldwide. This level of trust in their brand and the fact that professional athletes endorse this drink make it a staple for any workout routine. For a quality replenishment, choose Gatorade.
- Convenience – You can’t beat the convenience of Gatorade powder. No matter where you are, you can pull out a bagged packet and add it to a bottle of water. You don’t have to buy the bottles in the store anymore; simply drink Gatorade when you want to while you’re running errands after the gym. This means you don’t have to drive around looking for a convenience store and hope they have your favorite flavor.
- Event serving – If you’re going to be hosting or attending an event, filling a Gatorade cooler full of powder mix and water is the way to go. The cooler has a spigot where people can bring their cups to the unit and pour the delicious energy drink fresh from the cooler.
- Kid-friendly – The Gatorade powder sticks are a lifesaver for parents. To reduce spillage and waste, you simply give your kids a single powder stick and let them use one stick per 20 oz bottle of water.
Available Flavors of Gatorade Powders
There are delicious flavors of Gatorade powder packets available for even the most selective of energy drinkers. Some people even mix the different packets together to get a medley of Gatorade flavors that isn’t sold in stores.
- Fruit Punch
- Glacier Freeze
- Riptide Rush
If you have several flavors you’d like to try, simply buy a variety pack of Gatorade powder mix to sample a few different ones. This energy drink will not only provide you with your much needed energy replenishing but also has come up with great ideas on how to take advantage of their availability in the form or Gatorade powder.