Flowers have a natural beauty to them. Not only do they make the surroundings appear lovelier, they also have a soothing effect on people. Garden flowers, in particular, are perfect for use inside and around the house. Having them within your residence can enhance the look of your abode and can boost the spirits of the individuals here.
Choosing Your Garden Flowers
Garden flowers come in great variety and can be chosen based on the theme and general appearance of your house and also depending on your personality, style, and preferences. You can place them in the garden itself, if you have one in your backyard or on the front lawn, or you can incorporate them as decor in your interiors. Some simply place them on stylish vases while others come up with window sill mini gardens or even create a miniature garden in the midst of a room.
You may also want to embellish your flower with ribbons and hand painted pots. You can set them up along with candles, picture frames, and books on shelves or on tables. You can even put them inside the bathroom to produce a wonderful fragrance and also to make visitors feel at ease.
Select your garden flowers according to the purpose as well, aside from just your preferences. Choose them also based on the color scheme, architectural style, and theme of your interiors.
Common Garden Flowers
What are the common garden flowers that you can choose from? Here are some of them:
1. Dahlia– If you want to have a burst of colors brightening up your day, place dahlias in your garden. They come in purple, red, pink, yellow, and white, and grow from one foot to six feet tall.
2. Petunias– If you are thinking of landscaping your house or perhaps having just a container garden, petunias are ideal for these because of their perfect fit.
3. Peony– This kind of flower blooms from a green, leafy shrub that you can add to your garden. It comes in pink, white, and red— very feminine and beautiful.
Butterfly Garden Flowers
Do you want to attract butterflies to your garden? Then perhaps you should consider including butterfly garden flowers that are sure to call out to those pretty butterflies looking for nectar.
Garden flowers that butterflies usually are fond of include those that are trumpet-shaped and those that have wide petals where they can land easily. Based on research, butterflies also seem to prefer the colors orange, yellow, pink, and red.
Popular Flowers for Your Garde
If you desire garden flowers for your own home, you may also want to consider the popular flowers that many always pick out. These are the following:
1. Roses– This type of flower is very popular, creating an ambiance of love and romance. Roses are typically utilized for ornamental purposes, thus surely bringing in greater beauty into your garden and home.
2. Tulips– Tulips are classy and gorgeous, well-loved by many women. They often stand for charity, fame, and love.
3. Orchids– Many house owners love to include orchids as their flowers for garden because of their natural beauty and allure. They are often used for bouquets and decorations.
4. Carnation– In weddings and other occasions, carnations are usually incorporated into arrangements because they are very pretty and easily accessible. They represent strength, health, and affection.
Indeed adding garden flowers to your home is a great step towards achieving not only a residence that is beautiful inside and out.