Looking beautiful is not just the desire of today’s women but it is also a necessity. It does not only make you feel comfortable but also give you the confidence you need. Good looks have its charisma on a psychological level. In today’s life, make up contributes a lot towards achieving good looks. Make up enhances the beauty and it helps achieve the look desired on a certain occasion. Here are some easy DIY party make up instructions for you to try on.
Guidelines for DIY Party Make Up
- Keep your dress ready because you will be applying the make up according to your dress. Choose a dress that is appropriate for your age and for the party. Do not go for short length dresses without tights if you will not be comfortable bearing your skin. Keep your shoes ready that go with the dress.
- Clean your face thoroughly with a good cleanser. Toning is the next important step, which can take away any residuals of dirt and make it ready for make up. Moisturize your skin well with a suitable moisturizer as per your skin.
- Now using a tissue paper, wipe off extra moisturizer. Apply concealer such as the Cle de Peau Concealer, on all the areas of face. Concealer not only covers the ugly spots but also makes your face ready for the application of make up.
- Mix primer and foundation, and apply all over the face and neck using sponge or foundation brush. Now apply the shimmer powder. This will not only set the foundation and make it stay longer but also add glitter to your make up base. Blush the mountain of the cheeks.
- Now it is time to add glamor to your eyes. Apply eye shadow that complements your dress on the eyelids. Smokey eyes are best for any evening party and go with any dress. Shape up your eyes with eyeliner and your eye lashes with mascara. Apply two to three coats to fix it well.
- Lips need to be shaped really gently. Apply some foundation on your lips first and then give a shape to your lips with lip liner. Fill the lips with a little lighter shade than lip liner. Put the gloss on to complete the look.
Follow these simple steps of DIY party make up and you will definitely look stunning and gorgeous on the party you will be attending to. Always remember, if you feel confident and good about yourself, others will see you as that successful and beautiful lady.