An air filter is made from fibrous materials. An air filter’s job is to remove things such as pollen, mold, dust and even bacteria. Air filters are used in many different things such as engines and ventilation systems in homes and industrial buildings. There are many classes of air filters. Read on to find out what some of the classes of air filters are and what the best ones to get.
Classes Of Air Filters
- HEPA air filters are one of the classes of air filters that are used in items such as vacuum cleaners, engines of cars and even on air planes. There are 8 different classes of HEPA air filters available.
- Furnace filters are also one of the classes of air filters and they take out the bigger particles in homes or industrial buildings and purify the air.
- Oxidizers are a class of air filter that are used for ozone generators for example. They are essentially used to take out VOCs (Volatile Organic Chemicals) out of the air.
- UV_C light is another one the classes of air filters used in sun beds for example to keep the air clean when tanning, as the air will become very hot and humid skin becomes sweaty which is a breeding ground for bacteria.
Air filtration can be a very costly, but essential piece of engineering needed for a large percentage of people. Whether it is for prevention or relief of health conditions or safety in the workplace, it is important for you to know and recognize what filter best suits your needs. Here are some examples of the best types of filters that can be found.
Best Types Of Filters
- Merv 11 Trion air bear replacement filters remove many particles; in fact it can remove up to 91% of airborne particles. It removes smog and dust as well as dust mites and mold spores. Pet dander and pollen are also removed. The Merv 11 Trion Air Filter is available in 4 different sizes. This air filter is one of the best air filters on the market today. It is also inexpensive.
- The Air Bear Supreme 2000 Media Filter is another good air filter by Air Bear. The 2000 Media Filter comes in a variety of sizes. The filter is very effective and can trap extremely small particles, even as small as one micron. One of the best things about this filter is that it can hold a large amount of dirt. The Supreme 2000 holds more dirt than most other filters that are on the market today. This is possible because of the extended surface pleats. Installing it is extremely easy and can be done within seconds. The filter does an excellent job keeping the air clean.
There are many different types of air filters on the market today. Finding good quality filters can be hard. Many people end up buying filters that do not work properly or they simply do not last for a long time. People who want affordable but quality air filters should check out air bear filters. Air Bear makes the best filters that money can buy and they can be found in many different retailers.