Office organizers have brought businesses a long way. They provide adequate storage space for all-important documents in a company. Office organizers come in many different shapes and sizes. They also vary from cheap organizers to the most expensive ones.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Office Organizers
- The first thing you need to consider is the size of the organization. The size of your business will ultimately tell you how much storage space you need.
- How much do you want to spend on the organizers? You should also ask yourself this question. Working on a budget is always advisable. There are many brands of office organizers and the quality will at times dictate the price. However, this does not mean that you cannot get good quality for a low price. On the contrary, you can with the cheap organizers.
- The quality of the office organizer is also very important. You need to purchase office organizers that will be able to stand heavy weight, depending on the nature of the items to be placed on it.
Types of Office Organizers
- Twelve Compartment Organizers: These are made by Eldon office products. They have removable wire mesh compartments. It can hold everything from papers to your music cds. Each drawer has a flat surface on the front for labeling. It has a stackable design and brackets included. With all the features, it goes for only $65. You can buy it online.
- Two Front Load Letter Tray: This helps to control paper traffic on you desk. With its two compartments, you are sure to have your desk organized. You can buy it online for $10.99 with the shipment cost covered.
- Thirty-six Compartment Wooden Literature Organizer: It is made from 5/8 compressed wood with laminate finishing. It has adjustable shelves. It also has labeling places and comes with labels. This one costs $50.00 online.
- Wire File and Binder Organizer: This is a desktop organizer that has segments from flexible wire. It can accommodate files and folders of different widths. It can hold up to 11 files and folders. It costs about $9.99
- Bankers Boxes Light Duty Storage: This box offers 30 times more stacking strength. It has been designed with double bottom, double end, single side type of construction in case you are storing without shelving. These boxes can be stacked on top of each other if the even weight distribution of each box does not exceed 450lb.This box is made from a high percentage of recycled material.
- Bankers Box Heavy Duty Storage: They have a space left to document the contents. Can stuck up without collapsing. This can stack up boxes with up to 650lb. The 10 pack boxes with lids go for $18.00.
- Bankers Box Decorative Eight Compartments: These are ideal desktop organizers for managing letters, mail, forms and letter size literature. It includes a plastic channel and label. It has an open front. It goes for $12 online.
- Corrugated Cardboard Magazine File: This is a cost effective way of storing your magazines or periodicals. Any letter size document will also fit in this cardboard. It has a sturdy corrugated construction, which withstands usage on either a desk or a shelf.
All these are some of the cheap organizers you can use to organize your office. There are more office organizers in the market, you just have to look for one that suits your needs.