The first and most important point when looking for the best washer and dryer on the market is to know your exact need, so you will not end up wasting your time and your money. In case you don’t know what you want or what you are looking for in a washer and dryer, it is advisable to read some of the best washer and dryer reviews on the internet. This will give you a basic understanding of what to look for in a washer and dryer. Here are some guidelines and basic information on how to find the best rated washer and dryer on the market.
Many new washers and dryers are been introduced into the market on daily bases, choosing the best washer and dryer can be a guessing game especially without the right information. There are basically 2 types of washings and 2 types of dryer, these are:
*Front load washers
*Top load washers
Now, before you make any purchase consider the following points carefully to determine the best washer and dryer for you:
1. You need to consider the size of your laundry. If you need to wash large clothes then you have to go for a larger capacity washer and dryer.
2. Do you require deep cleaning? You need to consider the nature of your cleaning before making any purchase; do you require special care? Need to remove tough stains? Or do you need to remove bacteria from you laundry? There are washers and dryer in the market that fulfills each of this need, National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) certified-dryers uses high heat to fight bacteria. Ask your appliance attendant before making purchase.
3. The best washer and dryer in the market usually have high ratings from both experts and consumers. Most washers and dryers are rated Energy Star which means they are high efficiency machines. To know the best rated washer and dryer check the washer’s rating on Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) level. The CEE ratings are based on the machine’s energy factor and water factor. Go for the best rated washer and dryer.
4. What is your laundry practice? Are you the type that forgets to move all your clothes to the dryer or washer at once? If ‘yes’ what you need is front loading washer, as it allow you to add clothes while the washer is on. Also, there are model that allow clothes to sit in them hours without stale odors, these models vent fresh air while rolling.
5. To avoid disturbing your neighbor, ask for a quiet and vibration free machine. Look out for labels such as vibration reduction technology and sport suspension.
6. Consider your laundry space. If you have a compact space, consider going for a vertical front loading washing and dryer.
7. Time, the best washer and dryer on the market are faster than others.
8. Knowing what is the best washer and dryer to buy, depends on your knowledge of the features of the washer and dryer. Before purchasing, ask for the features you need from your machine.
Other factors to consider are: Energy source, controls, temperature settings, moisture sensor, extra racks, and capacity among others.