What is a Leave in Conditioner?
- This type of conditioner, unlike regular or traditional hair conditioners, may be applied on the hair after a shower and there is no need to rinse it until the next washing.
- There are advantages to the best leave in conditioner and this is loved especially by women who dread styling their hair with flat iron and blow dryers again especially during hot season.
- This type of conditioner would also help you lock in the effects of the conditioner that you have applied to your hair after washing with a regular type of conditioner.
- They also do not use oils that make the hair greasy.
- It uses glycerin, which is why they are also known as great ‘detanglers’ and leaves moisture to hair that is dry.
- Aside from hair compatibility and product ingredients, these would probably help you find the best conditioner for you.
Different Brands of the Best Leave in Conditioner
Depending on your hair type, there are many brands of the best leave in conditioners.
Intelligent Nutrients Leave in Conditioner
According to most reviews, the best leave in conditioner for curly hair would be the Intelligent Nutrients Leave in Conditioner because it does not bring the hair down and it contains Intellimune oil that is known to rebuild hair from within, so in a way it is also best leave in conditioner for damaged hair.
- It protects hair and keeps it hydrated. There are many factors why this has remained the best choice for many years aside from the fact that it protects not just the hair but also the scalp.
- It is also 100% organic.
- It has also been proven safe even for color treated hair.
- It contains no paraben, plastic or petro chemicals that are common in other conditioners.
- It also has an organic deodorizing scent. In fact, in can also have multiple uses.
- Aside from the hair, it can also be used on the body as well as used as an after-shave.
Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner
- This is also one best leave in conditioner for wavy hair because it is actually designed for hair of bi-racial origin which means you may be black, white, Mediterranean, latin or any combination of these, this is great for you.
- Its formula claims to penetrate the shaft of the hair, making it smooth and emit a wonderful glow.
- Of course, it also works for those with straight hair.
The best thing to do with any hair product is to test it first to check if it provides the moisture or the result that you want and need for your hair. You can buy small bottles first or check out the samples that are given for free. Then you will find that finding the best leave in conditioner is not a complicated task after all.