Do you sometimes feel that you need a better cream for your hands? When you look at other hands you wish even yours look like that? However, you can do lot of things to keep your hands beautiful and healthy, and one of the best ways of achieving this is to find the best hand cream for your hands.
There is huge variety available in the market like creams and lotions for dry skin, for aging hands, and the list goes on. Now the question here is: How to find a good cream for your hands?
Tips in Shopping for the Best Hand Cream
- First and foremost thing, don’t use products containing harmful chemicals.
- Check the ingredient list on the label of the product and find out if there are any such chemicals that can harm your skin.
- If it consists of elements like alcohol, fragrances, etc strike out the option as these are not good for your skin.
- Best products use natural items that are extracted from natural sources like fruits, vegetables, plants and other naturally obtained plant products. These are naturally extracted elements they will not have any kind of side effects on your skin and can make the best hand cream.
- Once you are sure that the product is safe for your delicate skin, analyze the kind of skin you have or talk to a dermatologist to evaluate your skin so that accordingly you can choose a hand cream.
Choosing the Best Hand Cream for Different Skin Types
Best hand cream for dry hands
Most of the people living in cold regions have dry skin that is caused by low humidity and frequent washing, which further contributes to dry hands.
- In selecting the best cream for dry hands, you should opt for a non-greasy formula cream, which contains ingredients that can help your skin to retain moisture.
- Few of the examples are shea butter, aloe or rose oil.
- If you do not want to go with oil based cream, you can always choose to go with water based products.
- These ingredients will maintain an appropriate level of moisture. With the retained moisture your hands can regain the soft touch and healthy looking skin.
Best hand cream for aging hands
Anti aging hand cream is at the top in the shopping list of most of the middle aged women. There are many products available in the market that promise to bring life back to your hands. How to choose the best hand cream for aging hands?
- Creams that have glycerin or retinol as their ingredients can be chosen.
- Retinol: This is known for its ability to renew the skin cells giving your hands a youthful appearance.
- Glycerin: This ingredient, on the other hand, draws moisture into your skin which provides you a glowing healthy skin.
Best hand cream for men
Most of the people believe that hand creams are only for women but the reality is that it is equally important for men especially if they spend too much time outdoors.
- The best hand cream for men should have high safeguard factor to protect their hands from sun while they ride or drive. Most of the men undervalue the heat and the damage it can cause so a good skin cream will help in safeguarding against rain and sun by moistening them.
With a million hand care products available in the market, it is important to evaluate the ingredients to ensure you choose the best hand cream for your hands.