A quality and safe nursery furniture have been a problem for so many families. In order to eliminate this problem, a person needs to invest in convertible cribs for young ones. Convertible baby cribs, today, are necessary for any family as they offer numerous benefits.
Advantages of Various Kinds of Convertible Cribs
Below are some of the reasons why it is wise to invest in convertible cribs compared to traditional cribs.
- Cost effectiveness is a crucial thing that a person should consider when shopping for cribs. An investment in 4 in 1 convertible cribs would mean low purchase cost, greater functionality and longer period of service.
- Better yet, these convertible cribs are versatile such that a person only needs to do some adjustments on them as her child grows. This keeps your child safe as well as comfortable without the need of additional furniture. Actually, most of these cribs can be transitioned to adult-sized beds just by adding side rails and a bigger mattress.
- Convertible cribs with changing table offer easy setup options. It can be operated by anyone, a feature that has made it popular. It is also convenient when changing baby diapers.
- They are durable, especially iron cribs, which last long and can be used by all children in a family.
Uses and Features
Convertible cribs are significant items to have for families, especially those that are just starting to build their family life, as they serve various purposes as your child grows. Aside from being cribs, they can be used also as:
- Toddler bed
- Standard twin bed
These beds only depend on how the crib is placed. For a twin bed, these cribs have to be disassembled to scratch. Then, the two wide and tall sides are used as head and footboard. A person will only require a twin size box spring and mattress to finish the bed.
All convertible cribs normally have the following features:
- A safety rail to protect babies from falling off when asleep.
- They have bolts that are easy to operate.
- Mostly these cribs have drop sides that slide down. However, having drop sides is considered as a safety issue. Hence it is recommended to buy those with fixed sides.
- All cribs come with an easily understandable instruction manual to aid you when setting it up.
Some of the best brands of convertible cribs are Pali Salerno, DaVinci, and Babyletto. These cribs are great investments because they don’t only ensure the comfort of your babies but also their versatility and longevity.