For many years now, the top load washers have been the number one choice for those who are buying washing machines. If you are planning to buy a machine, then you need to read this article to find out some of the advantages and disadvantages of a top loading washer.
- A top loading machine washes clothes quickly, so it will be the ideal choice if you have a busy lifestyle. When compared to a front load washer, this unit will finish the wash cycles a lot quicker.
- Top load washers with agitator will force the clothes through the soap water back and forth and again through the clean water in order to rinse out the detergent. The tubs in these machines spin in a vertical direction.
- When you are using one of these washers, there is no need to bend down in order to unload the clothes inside.
- The top load washers will use lots of water, which is a major concern because it is important to conserve water in these times.
- You cannot get any form of government rebate when you have this washer.
- There have been some complaints that this washer will cause clothes to stretch out quickly. It is possible to find top loaders without agitator, but you will not get the best results.
- Top load washers are generally less durable compared to their front loading counterparts which are sturdier and more stable.
Like most consumers, you might be looking for information to know more about top load washers versus front load washers. Ultimately, the decision to buy any of these washers will depend on your personal preference. If you want a washer that will help you to use less water and electricity, the front loading machine might be what you are looking for. On the other hand, the top load washers offer more convenience and will wash a lot faster with larger capacities. It is best to look at the pros and cons when you are shopping to ensure that you are making the right decision.
When you are ready to buy your washing machine, you should consider Whirlpool Cabrio washer. This will be a good investment, because it is much cheaper than some of the other top quality machines. This washer is very quiet and will be perfect if you are living on the second floor in an apartment building.
Overall, the top load washers offer several advantages which includes a much faster washing cycle; less expensive and extremely easy-to-load clothes in the washer without having to bend down. This means that you will not be disappointed if you decide to buy one of these washing machines.