If you are just starting out on a journey towards improving your physical appearance, all you need to do is to enhance your assets and hide some blemishes and imperfections. This can be done with the help of a makeup kit for beginners. You can have this by simply putting together some items you may already have or purchase them. Here, you will learn what are included in a makeup kit for beginners.
A makeup kit for beginners usually contains a few basic items. Here are some of these make-ups and tips on how to use them.
- Foundation – Apply this to your face to even out the skin tone.
- Concealer – Typically, concealer is applied under the eyes to minimize dark circles and on blemishes if the foundation is not able to provide enough coverage.
- Pressed or loose powder – Dust a layer of powder on your face after applying foundation and concealer. This will help in keeping your base in place and minimize the shine.
- Blush – Blush-ons are applied on the apple of the cheeks to give you a natural and healthy looking glow.
- Eyeshadow – Choose a palette in a neutral shade. This way, you can create looks that can take you from day to night.
- Eyeliner – Apply on the top of your eyelids, getting as close to the lash line as possible to open up the eyes and create the illusion of thick lashes. For daytime, use dark brown eyeliner and for evening, use black.
- Eyelash curler – Make sure to curl the eyelashes to emphasize your lashes. This simple and sometimes seemingly insignificant step should not be skipped because it makes a lot of difference.
- Mascara – Put a layer of mascara on the lashes to thicken the lashes and draw attention to the eyes.
- Lipstick – Choose a shade that is versatile, like red. If you feel that you can’t pull it off, then put on something in a neutral shade.
- Applicators and other tools – You will need to purchase a few basic brushes like a powder brush, a blush brush and a few eyeshadow brushes to help you perfect your makeup application. Look out for brush sets in your local makeup supplies stores. Make sure to choose brushes that are soft and don’t feel coarse when you put them on your face.
- In addition, you can opt to get a bronzer that you can use to contour the face or use as an alternative to your blush.
Once you have gather all these things, then you have the tools for your makeup kit for beginners. You can keep all these things in your makeup bags or pouches. If you are already getting good at putting on makeups and is having a large collection, have professional makeup cases so that you can easy find the things that you need. Putting together your own makeup kit for beginners will not only help you gather the products that you need to enhance your natural beauty, it will also help organize and simplify your beauty regimen and rituals.