Nowadays, ladies sporting western wear cannot only be found in the cities of Houston and Dallas. Even women from all over US choose western wear for women as they look stylish and hip.
Western Style Tips
Western wear is not only suited for avid country music fans. Now, even modern city girls can pull off this attire beautifully. To have a complete western wear, you need to gather the following clothing items and accessories:
- Cowgirl hat
- Belt with a stylish buckle
- Cowgirl boots
- Western shirt
- Other accessories of your choice
To look great in the outfit, you need to follow these simple Western style tips.
- If you want a classic style western hat, then getting a straw hat or Stetson wool felt hats are some of the great choices since the wearer are able to breathe better in the heat. But if you are looking for more stylish options, then you should consider getting a Mexican-brimmed hat. A nice western hat is a bit expensive, so if you are on a tight budget, you can simply improvise a straw hat by adding some embellishments like a lovely pin.
- Saving on boots is also a great idea, though a touch of authenticity is essential for you to successfully create a western look. If you will never go riding and roping, then wearing shoe boots will do. You could also choose square-toed cowgirl boots or shoes with stacked heels and pointed toes, depending on your preference.
- Tooled handbags and leather belts are also western wear classics. Wearing them will complete your western attire. Just make sure that the textures and colors complement each other well. You could also opt to wear hipster belts, big-buckled belts or belts with rhinestone numbers over your vintage shirt to complete your vintage Western wear.
- As for the bottom, you could select any comfortable and faded blue jeans. If you wish to get a new pair, make sure to buy them in advance and wash them several times for a more effective western get-up. Pairing black jeans with a black shirt is a good option as well but for a fancier look, you could go for a subtle solid, plaid or cotton shirt with pockets of western design.
- If you are a plus size, you could select a plus size Western wear consisting of a soft shirt and comfortable jeans during cool weather. For sunny days, you could opt for long sleeves and a nice pair of pants to protect your skin.
- Complete your western wear by putting on understated accessories or jewelries. These go well with the look better than cowgirl blings.
These are just a few fashion tips that you can follow. There are still many tips over the internet that you can check. Follow these helpful tips in order to assemble a great and stylish cowgirl outfit.