Black is probably the most versatile color. It can be paired with a number of other colors and you can wear it for formal and casual occasions with ease. This is why the black blazer for women is so popular. It is actually a must have for every woman. Whether you want to wear it for a casual occasion or for the office, your black blazer will be there for you. You only need to know how to pair it with various accessories to make it look feminine because blazers have always been said to have a masculine flair.
Helpful Fashion Tips
- If you have the curves and would like to show them off, you should buy a short black blazer for women, which highlights the waist. This will allow you to show off your hourglass figure in a very classy way. You can pair this blazer with a pair of denim jeans and a bright shirt. This look is the perfect one for a casual dinner.
- The long black blazer is perfect for those who want a slimming outfit. You can wear these with fitted pants and a button-down white shirt. This will keep your outfit very simple and if you want some color you can wear colorful accessories or bright shoes.
- If you want to wear a dress or a flowing skirt, you should pair it with a boxy black blazer for women. You should be careful with this kind of blazer because it does not suit everyone. Make sure you try it on before purchasing it so that you see whether it fits you well over the shoulders and makes you look nice.
- With blazers comes the image of something stuffy and bulky. But blazers are not all like that. There are comfortable and loose blazers too, which can be paired with solid colors. You can keep it simple and wear sleek pants. Loafers or ballet flats are perfect to complete your look.
- For a simple and casual look, you can wear a tunic top, a pair of jeans and your black blazer for women over it. Lace-up boots would be perfect for this look. The look is not overwhelming but very sweet and stylish.
- If you are slim, you could wear a black boyfriend blazer for women. Make sure it fits you well though. Soft colors are perfect with this blazer. Accessories may include a nice belt or a necklace to give you that feminine touch.
- A black velvet blazer for women is ideal if you want some sophistication. It is highly elegant and can be worn with a nice cocktail dress with heels. Don’t forget accessories like earrings and necklace.
There are indeed many different ways of wearing a black blazer jacket for women. You have to just remember the occasion and your body type to make the right choice. If you want to buy cheap blazers, you can look over the internet for sales and discounts but make sure you stick to reputed sites only.