When the winter season comes, it is vital that women should have a great pair of designer booties. It will keep you cosy and warm during the cold weather while ensuring a high fashion look at the same time. Moreover, with these boots, you will be assured that they are made in high quality and durable materials. You can find top quality boots that are designed to be a timeless investment. You can add one of these boots to your closet and make the trendiest and chic appearance.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Thigh High Designer Boots: These boots are one of the most expensive one on the fashion list. But you cannot deny that they are a big impact on the women’s closet when added to the collection. Unfortunately, this impact affetcs your wallet or credit card, too. These boots are decorated with shiny crystals and created of black suede. The heels are about 1.5 inches and are comfortable to wear. They will look good in a mini skirt or a short dress.
- Jimmy Choo Casual Designer Boots: These are cute and casual boots you can wear with a gold-toned and silver studs with grommets. These designer booties are one of the priciest boots.
- The Manolo Blahnik Kahika Floral Cutout Boots: These boots are one of the fashion boots that you must not miss out on your entire life. They have 4 inches heels and open toes. The upper part of the shoes is made of suede. However, this boots are not practical during winter as the toes are exposed.
- The Fendi Vertigo Beaded Suede Designer Boots: These boots have crossed the boundary of being extreme. They are decorated with shiny beads in a form of an animal. Some are even gold leopard booties, designed in leopard style. These boots can really be striking when properly matched.
- The Tory Burch Donovan Designer Riding Boots: These boots are made with fine leather with 1.5 inches heels made ideally for jeans, casual dresses and skirts. The black color has a calssic look. They are also available in brown shade.
These are only some of the top designer booties that fashionable women would want to wear. There are many other designer brands available in the market. You can buy them through the nearest shops in your place or through online retailers. Just be prepared of the price list, though because these boots come with a high price, too.