When it comes to comfort and style, nothing beats what polo shirts can give. They are primarily known as tennis shirts. These must-have apparels are used by numerous individuals, specifically those that are engaged with sports. Probably the most common use of polo shirts is at the sport called golf. It is not only worn by golf players themselves, but also by caddies and sport announcers. Likewise, it is worn by lots of employees where wearing formal clothes isn’t necessary but wearing T-shirts is prohibited. These employees choose polo shirts as they create a perfect balance between formal and casual. They are also great alternatives to T-shirt and have become very popular to people of all ages.
Top 5 Brands Of Polo Shirts
In terms of polo shirt brands, the choices are almost endless. For this reason, this article has listed down five of the best brands that are worth every penny spent.
- Ralph Lauren – This brand offers a wide range of polo shirts for every generation. Known for their durability and classic appeal, you will love their collection of styles that include the classic, sporty, stripes, and solid–colored polo shirts with the popular Ralph Lauren logo printed on the side. However, polo shirts of this brand come at a higher price, ranging from $30 to $70 depending on the style and size of the shirt.
- Armani – Made by one of the most popular fashion designers in Italy, Giorgio Armani, this polo shirt brand has been loved by many for several decades now. Lean-fitting, soft, and lightweight are the qualities that made this brand one of the most sought after polo shirt brands. But like Ralph Lauren, Armani’s line of polo shirts is also expensive at prices around $100 to $200 per item.
- Lacoste – Lacoste is also another classic brand of polo shirt. Their line of polo shirts is printed with lots of stripes. They are men’s most popular choice. Some of Lacoste’s designs may be a little less sporty as compared to that of Ralph Lauren’s. However, when it comes to style and quality, both brands share the same fame. You can get Lacoste polo shirts for prices ranging from $49 to over $200, depending on style of the shirt.
- Brooks Brothers – Based on customer reviews, this brand is rated with 5 stars for several reasons. It is 100% cotton which makes it a non-iron shirt. It requires minimum maintenance. It is of good quality. It is elegant, durable and exclusively made to fit. Brooks Brothers’ shirts are only $74 to $88 when they are on sale.
- Izod Shirts – Timeless and traditional, this polo shirt brand makes a perfect addition to your clothing collection. They are soft, excellent quality, and easy fit. If you are looking for a cheap alternative to designer polo shirts, then this shirt is your best option. If they are on sale, you can purchase them for as low as $23.
No matter which brand of polo shirts you choose, you can find them at most local clothing boutiques and online stores worldwide. If you are still unsure on which brand to buy, ask the store’s representative for tips. Just remember to settle for neutral style shirts as much as possible for these are the ones that never run out of style. If you want to feel comfortable, polo shirts are the best choice for you.