If the ordinary woman had her way she would be donned in designer shoes every day. Sadly designer shoes don’t come cheap and there is really no point in spending your rent on that amazing Jean Michel Cazabat shoes only to be left homeless. Luckily, when there is a will, there is always a way and you can always find that designer shoe at a discounted price.
Here are some tips on how to get that amazing designer shoe at a discounted price:
Discounted online stores
The first place to get discounted designer shoes is online. The best part about looking for shoes online is that you can do it from the comfort of your home or at work on your lunch break and you don’t have to break a sweat doing it.
- There are lots of websites that specifically deal in designer shoes at discounted prices.
- Some websites like Endless.com have a variety of designer shoes. For example, a Jean Michel Cazabat Lissila ankle boot that went for $330 can range from $73.54 to $181.50.
Your favorite store’s website
Be a regular visitor on your favorite shoe store’s website. Whenever stores have a sale they like to let their customers know in advance in order to maximize their sales.
- Always look to see whether the shoe store close to you is having a sale and try to get there as early as you can so that you have more variety to choose from.
- At the end of every season when new shoes for the next season are coming in, stores like to have sales to get rid of the old stock. Most people wait for these times so it would be best to go on a pre shopping spree in advance to know what exactly you would like before the actual sale.
For the best discounted rates on designer wear including shoes, always look out for warehouse sales.
- A warehouse sale is when large designer stores sell their overstock or leftovers from previous seasons.
- Warehouse sales tend to have the biggest discounted rates ranging from 50% to up to 80% off on their merchandise.
- Barneys have one of the largest warehouse sales and they do carry Jean Michel Cazabat collections.
Thrift stores or second hand stores
At thrift stores you can always get second hand designer shoes at discounted prices. The biggest issue with second hand shoes is always the quality or the chance that it could be a fake.
- When you choose this route, learning how to identify designer shoes should be a skill that you already have. It will save you a lot of misery in the long run.
- Secondly, always check the quality of the shoe before you leave the shop. Before you buy the shoe, walk in it to feel the fit because the previous owner could have had a crooked walk and the shoe may have tilted, this may make it impossible for you to walk in the shoe.
You don’t have to spend your savings or settle for a fake to get that designer shoe, always keep an eye out for designer shoes at discounted rates and you’ll be surprised at how many places you can actually get designer shoes for even half the price.