How you write your Christmas wishes messages perfectly describes you as a person. You may choose to be either funny or formal, but it all depends as to who your recipients would be. Merry Christmas wishes messages usually bring the joy during the holiday season, especially if you opt to make funny Christmas wishes messages in your Christmas cards.
Corporate Christmas Wishes
Businesses and corporations also reach out to their employees and customers at this special time of the year. Corporate Christmas wishes messages are usually intended for the company’s loyal employees who helped in company goal achievement and progress. While for businesses, cards are sent to express their high gratitude and appreciation to their customers when Christmas season comes.
Here are some messages you can use:
- “This Christmas, we would like to send our warmest greetings to all the loyal and valued employees of this company.”
- “We pray that commitment and unity, which are our company’s assets, endure over time and help us more in achieving our goals. Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!”
- “Christmas is all about giving and receiving. And this year, we received a lot of good things from your great deal of effort so we take this opportunity to show our gratitude and appreciation from all of your hard work. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”
Christmas cards messages should be well thought of. And if you are running out of Christmas card ideas, then you can use this simple guide and Christmas wishes messages suggestions that you can copy.
Personal Christmas Wishes
Write your family and friends recent updates on the Christmas card. This will keep every member of your family updated about everyone’s lives, especially if you don’t see each other often. This will surely be appreciated by your family and will help all of you to stay on the loop. This can be either long or short, just remember to come up with something that is readable.
Here are a few examples:
- “Every Christmas, most people sing about peace on Earth. I guess they should tell us where it is.”
- “Dear Santa, I have to admit that I have been bad this year. But you stealing cookies and entering people’s houses without their permission is bad as well so let’s just call it quits.”
- “Christmas is indeed the most magical time of the year. Why? Because it has made all of my money disappear.”
- “For God so love that world that He gave us his only son. May you feel His unconditional and greatest love this Christmas.”
- “Rejoice for Jesus Christ is born! Merry Christmas!”
- “Accept Jesus to your heart and you shall never live in the dark. Have the brightest and merriest Christmas this year!”
More Tips and Advices
- Write your Christmas wishes messages according to the recipient’s personality. For example, if you are giving it to a Christian, come up with something religious that they are likely to appreciate. You can write something about Jesus or simply copy a relative verse from the Bible.
- If the card is for kids ages below 20, you may also include money in your Christmas card as a gift. This has been a tradition to the children up to this date and doing this will make them more delighted.
- You can also make your Christmas messages funny for a change. Just remember that it should be friendly humor for everyone to enjoy. Do not put Christmas card messages that might offend the recipient so be very careful.