The most feminine of all shades for sunglasses is pink sunglasses. It exudes sexiness and sophistication. Flirty and candid, pink sunglasses are perfect for any girl who wants to be charming and girly.
Pink is a shade where white and red are mixing their potential magic. White symbolizes purity and cleanliness while red denotes dominance and strength. Combining the two unique colors makes pink, which gives off subtle dominance like an innocent goddess. Unlike red which comes so strong, pink is discreetly dominating the looker. Unlike white, which is so pure and clean, pink is enchanting in the most delicate way. No wonder pink sunglasses are a favorite eyewear among women who never wants to be dominant but rather, irresistible.
Pink Sunglasses and Their Elements
Like red sunglasses, pink sunglasses never go out of style. The shape of the frames may vary from one fashion season to another but the color remains in any season at all times. Here are some fashion tips where you can wear it best.
- Best for a girly beach wear. When having a grand vacation on the beach and you are in the mood for some fun, pink sunglasses will serve you well.
- It looks nice over corporate wear. There are pink sunglasses that have a more professional looking frame.
- Aviator pink sunglasses are also available to pacify a girly and flirty impression. Best for the younger, girly crowd wandering around the mall shopping with friends.
- It is a good alternative over black sunglasses if you get bored of the classic neutral color. Pink is a nice shade worn over a rugged outfit. It gives a distinct hue and a pop of color that can smooth out rugged outfits to bring it to a more feminine ensemble.
- It can be worn in different intensities. You can wear it in the famous hot pink sunglasses or signature baby pink sunglasses without appearing to be faded or worn out. Any pink shades paired with your casual outfit to go shopping can create a very distinct style.
- Men can also wear pink sunglasses provided that the frame is sturdy and masculine. The tint would be silvery lined pink to give a new twist to a man’s casual wear.
- Oversized pink sunglasses has a certain look that covers much of the eyes including half of the cheek without looking so covert because pink shades still show the eyes through the lens. This is best with casual wear, walking casual at the streets, beach or just walking around doing some errands during summer where the sun is at its peak.
Pink sunglasses can come in various styles like sporty pink motorcycle goggles, modern pink designer shades, the edgy pink cateye sunglasses, the famous hot pink and novelty pink oversized sunglasses. With the Darren Criss pink sunglasses, pink eyewear designs are no longer exclusive for girls. Pioneering pink sunglasses for men is the Ray-Ban brand. Darren Criss used to wear this brand’s hot pink sunglasses around until he created his own pink sunglasses line. Other top brands that offer pink men, women and kids sunglasses designs are Gucci, Donna Karan, and Guess. Pink Oakley sunglasses combine fun and sporty in one lovely pair.
Nothing compares to the feminine effect of the color pink. If you want to be extra girly, fun and funky, try wearing pink. It does not look stern but more of charming, cute, and cool in nature. If you want an outfit that stands out but not as loud as red, try wearing pink. It is a great alternative over red and white. Wearing something fun and funky as pink sunglasses will give your outfit softness even it if is ruggedly assembled.