Considered as another type of electric candles, flameless candles usually refer to candles that are powered by batteries and do not have flame or wick on them. These flameless candles may be flameless but they produce a bright and beautiful light that looks the same as those produced by tapers, tea lights and standard votives.
Nowadays, more and more people are using flameless candles because of several good reasons.
- The first and most important is fire safety. Considering this factor is very crucial, particularly for homeowners who use candles on remote places at home including the bathroom and hallway as well as those families who have little children around. Because these candles can’t cause any problem even when knocked over or reach by youngsters, it becomes a great solution for individuals who love the cozy ambience produced by lighted candles.
- Another good thing about flameless candles is that they look more realistic than tapers, tea lights and other artificial candles. Additionally, they do not have a flame or wick that sinks below the center of the candle, which makes it more effective in projecting a candle-like appeal.
Flameless candles come in a variety of designs and styles. Here are some of them.
- Flameless Candles with Remote – These candles give a variety of options to the user as well as convenience and easier control. Programmed with the innovative infrared technology, these flameless candles allow the user to adjust the candle’s brightness by a simple push of a button.
- Flameless Candles with Timers – Candles with timers let you save more battery energy. By using 2 AA batteries, most models can provide as much as 1,000 glowing hours and 5 hours of continuous lighting that automatically shuts off afterwards. These candles are currently available at different attractive designs and even holiday themes.
- Scented Flameless Candles – These flameless candles do not only provide a cozy feel and enhance the overall look of the room, but also gives off a beautiful glow and attractive fragrance. Scented candles also come in different creative designs and scents, although the most popular scent nowadays is vanilla.
Flameless candles are indeed worth their price. However, if you still prefer the real thing, there are also real candles like Nest Candles that you can light at home. Available at various sweet-smelling scents, candles by Nest do not only brighten your home but accentuate its interior as well, especially during holiday seasons. If you want to have a cozy, romantic appeal in your home and want to avoid the danger of fire, then flameless candles are the best solution for you.