Earphones were once the trend in listening to music. However, it is sometimes annoying since the earphones don’t stay in place. Hence, almost everybody listens to music through their headphones now. People want to listen to music with clarity; hence, there is always a search for the best headphones.
The Best Headphones
- Nixon headphones are considered one of the best headphones for their noise cancelling property. Different types and styles of these headphones exist to fits a person’s tastes. They are not overly expensive and come in many colors. Nixon has this Trooper model that is so stylish but at the same time very functional and lightweight. In general, these headphones have built in microphones and ear cups that are resistant to sweat.
- Sony headphones are long lasting and stylish. Their ear pads isolate noises ensuring that you can listen to the music well.
- Bose headphones are considered to be the best over ear headphones. They are also noise cancelling headphones.
- V-Moda headphones styles are not accepted by everyone. A lot of people find the headphones heavy but it is still comfortable to wear. These headphones have a Kevlar cord with a microphone and built-in remote with three buttons on it.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solos headphones are the best headphones for aspiring DJs or those who wanted to look like one. They are also comfortable to wear and are not flashy.
Headphones are great when exercising or running. The best headphones for running should be durable and sweat proof. They should also be secure and can work well even though the wearer is actively moving. Some of the running headphones are like the semi open headphones. These are similar to ear buds and go around your head and then are hooked behind your ears. This allows them to stay in place and allow you to have the best sound.
A lot of people think if they spend a lot of money on an item, they are going to get an item that would last longer. However, some of the best headphones are cheap. Most of the time, cheaper headphones works just fine or even better like that of expensive headphones. Examples of the best cheap headphones are:
- Sennheiser HD 202 ii professional headphones
- Sony MDR-EX38IP headphones
- Urbanears Plattan headphones
These headphones can be found at a number of mall stores or online stores like:
- Best Buy
A good pair of headphones can really make the difference when it comes to listening to music.