Nowadays, sun glasses are becoming more and more trendy as glasses brands holds one of the most competitions when talking about accessories. Sunglasses became part of every individual that it is hard to live your day without it. Wearing sunglasses are considered to be important especially for those who have sensitivity problems with eyes. It’s a must to wear led glasses when going to the beach, mountains or places which do not have enough shades. Sunglasses and eye glasses are known to provide protection against UV rays of the sun which is very harmful. Note that UV rays can cause eyes irritation and even blindness, this is due to eye being exposed to the UV light therefore causing damage to the cornea and retina. So it is advisable to have a pair of good sunglasses.
Selecting a Good Pair of Glasses
When choosing a sunglass, it is important you know get a good pair. Below are tips to guide you choosing what type of sunglass to purchase.
- Your face shape – Know the shape of your face as sunglasses look best if it matches the form of your face.
- Style – Make sure to pick a sunglass with great style. There are lots of styles out there to choose from depending on your choice of fashion. You can choose from different glasses brands.
- UV protected – The light from the sun can be distracting and sometimes, painful. Look for sunglasses which will protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays to avoid eye problems.
- Durability – Sunglasses should be durable enough specially its lens. It should not be broken easily when there is impact from stones being thrown or when something heavy will accidently drop into your sunglass.
- Make a statement – Choose a sunglass with high quality and have features that will surely protect your eyes. Invest in a good pair of sunglass which can be considered as unique in fashion.
Glasses brands are given more emphasis when buying sunglasses since it is inevitable to showcase what you have. When choosing glasses brands, apart from being fashionable, it couldn’t be denied that most people pick brands which are quite famous. Many believed that the value and the benefits of what sunglasses may offer depend on the brand of our choice. That being the case, guidelines has been formulated for you to pick the best brand when it comes to buying sunglasses. Here are some of the most recommended brands to choose from.
The styles are unique and fashionable. Their designs are very good to any shape of the face. Most of their sunglasses have the sense of old fashion combined with the modern style plus the future. Their black designs are known to suit people with eyes which have bright colors like blue and green.
Most of their designs are Hollywood inspired. Looking on their sunglasses will remind you of Johnny Depp which embodies a vintage look. They also have designs which have an antique look. The shapes of their sunglasses are classic and most frames are in square shape which are actually timeless when it comes to fashion.
More often than not, their designs are exclusively unique and extremely extravagant. Their designs will display your facial features. Their sunglasses are best for people with weak eyebrows and low cheekbones since the glasses will enhance those features.
Sunglasses are the perfect accessories because they are so wonderful. They don’t just make you look stunning but they protect your eyes as well. All you have to do is make sure that your sunglasses meet all your needs so might as well choose one among the famous glasses brands.
Do you like to be defined by your personality and more so by how you clad or which kind of fashion glasses you wear? Well, you will need to throw in a great pair if at all you are to achieve your intention of making a fashion statement. The fashionable glasses that you can get are definitive in their own way, all you need is to spot the appropriate pair and blend in the whole look. During the summer or at the beach, you are going to notice people donning these kinds of glasses.
You have probably spotted the LED glasses with fashion fanatics, movie stars and hip hop artists. This is because they are stylish and hip to add up to your whole elegant look. The LED glasses glow and characterize a variety of colors such as red, blue, green and red. If you are the daring kind, then pull out a unique look by mixing the colors up.
If you want to accentuate your look using the fashion sunglasses, you have to know how to put them, when to put them and how not to cross the fashion police line.
Popular Designs and Brands
- Versace Fashion glasses
- Anne Klein
- Kate Spade
- Hugo Boss
These are the most common fashion eyeglasses designers and the glasses under their lines have a very outstanding zing. If you want the real deal in glasses, you can never go wrong with Gucci and Prada, the frames that they design their glasses in are unique and quite attractive. The colors of the lenses and frames will vary; Burberry glasses are synonymous with their signature color blends
You will find glasses with:
- Clear lenses
- Geek designs
- Rimless thin frames
- Round/circle designs
- Flat top retro design
- Vintage inspired glasses.
Hello kitty is also amazing when it comes to designing Bow-tie inspired fashion glasses, you can find them in red, white, pink and blue. Neutral colors and striking colors are all available, check out brands by designers and get your look going.
Fashion and Selection Tips
It comes with no introduction that fashion has a way of defining itself. If you want to get the correct definition of fashion, then you need to know the dos and don’ts in selecting fashion glasses and how to wear them. You have got to love how easy it is experimenting with the glasses, you can pull off any goofy, nerdy, serious business and trendy look.
Stainless steel and titanium made glasses are the best if you want to maintain a conservative and serious look. If you want to show the world how fashion conscious you are, go for a modern shaped pair of glasses. Larger frames and geometric shapes are fantastic. You can never go wrong with a retro look these days, the aviators and large cat-eyes designs are fabulous and chic if you are the hip kind. Classic shapes like almonds, rectangles and ovals glasses can come in colors such as brown, black and gray and you can go for these to maintain an official look. If you want to define your style, you can go for more bright colors.
Let your fashion glasses work for you this time round. Have fun while at it. After all, it’s all about looking great in what you wear.
Many people do not realize the need to get reading glasses until their visual capacity is impaired. They consistently strain their eyes while reading any types of literature or using computers not knowing that it might lead to eye damage. There are some who do this due to lack of knowledge while others out of sheer ignorance or hate of glasses. Good news is that you do not have to get full time glasses if your main problem is reading or using computers. Your situation calls for reading glasses that will be worn only when you are reading or using a computer. Reading glasses come in various types and designs thus giving you a wide range of choices that will not only give you a better visibility but will also make you remain fashionable.
Reading Glass Designs
- Full frame reading glasses have been designed in a way that you can clearly see items that are at a distance. They are commonly used by people who have to read at close range and often strain when looking for things at a distance. People who love to read novels are the usual people who wear these glasses.
- Half frames are basically frames the covers the upper or lower half of the lens then the rest of the lens are exposed. They are made to make an impression that the wearer is not wearing any glasses at all if the frame is on top. If the half frame covers the lower half of the lens they are made for ease or convenient purposes. With this design the wearer can simply roll their eyes and switch from normal view or with a reading glass. The need to remove the glasses or bowing down is no longer necessary with these designs.
- Frameless. These designs do not need the use of a frame at all. The legs of the glasses are attached to the lens directly by either an adhesive or a screw thus making glasses look.
- Folding reading glasses. These glasses are easy to carry and require little space for safe keeping. Regular glasses are often placed on top of the head, hanged in the collar or in a bulky case. These serves as inconvenient ways to store glasses when a person is on the move.
While sourcing for women’s or mens reading glasses, it is essential to get one that perfectly fits their face’s shape. Get one with colors that match their skin color. All these you should do knowing that type of glasses you wear might sometimes dictate your moods.
When purchasing sunglasses, it is essential to put below points into consideration:
- Current trend – only way to gain confidence is by acquiring reading glasses that are trendy rather than going for old fashioned ones.
- Lifestyle is also something that you should have in mind. These glasses have different designs that fit different lifestyles. You’ll know one when you see it. Just trust your instincts.
- Another factor is to have a budget before purchasing your reading glasses, having a budget gives you a bargaining power that works to ensure that you get good quality but cheap reading glasses.
- Led glasses come in handy for people reading in at night. They offer white LEDs that help while reading in dark areas.
Advantage of having reading glasses is that you do not have to strain while reading nor have limitations on the right time for reading, you can do all this comfortably and whenever you feel like it.
Traditionally, just like any other clothing necessities, eyeglasses were made for the sole purpose of their functionality. With today’s modernity, however, designer eyeglasses have become equally important as fashion accessories as they come in various colours, designs and shapes.
Designer Glasses for Women
High quality plastic and metals that are used for the framing of modern designer eyeglasses have expanded their design possibilities hence availability of a wide range of designer eyeglasses for women. These new designs are both pretty and trendy, making it possible for women to wear them as frequently as necessary. For women, designer eyeglasses have to be selected depending on one’s hairstyle, shape of your face, skin colour and occupation.
Designer Glasses for Men
Designer eyeglasses for men, just like those for women have to be chosen in accordance to their wearers’ occupation, shape of face and skin colour. Apart from these, designer eyeglasses for men also need to reflect their wearers’ personality and some level of machismo that differentiates eye glasses for men from those for women.
Basic Requirements of Eyeglasses
For designer eye glasses to be considered as the best, they ought to have met certain requirements. Some of these requirements include;
- Eyeglasses ought to be functional. This is to say that they should improve vision as that is the main reason as to why they are being used in the first place.
- Designer eyeglasses should complement their wearers’ personality
- They should be affordable in order for them not to interfere with their wearers’ budget
- They should guarantee comfort
- They should be up to date with the trends in fashion
Speaking of affordability, designer eyeglasses do not always have to be expensive, contrary to what majority of people think. Cheap designer eyeglasses can be obtained while shopping online as there are large numbers of eyewear providers today. Not correcting eye problems by use of eyeglasses could be fatal, hence the need for individuals to obtain them at lower prices.
Top Designer Brands
Led glasses are typical for parties as they are too distinct to be worn on normal occasions. They are also only worn during the night as they light in different patterns. These glasses are not for correction of eye conditions but rather worn for fashion accessories. Some of the top brands of eyeglasses include;
- Ray Ban – these have an anti scratch coating and provide for UV protection
- Gucci – these are very versatile in terms of design and colour
- Blueberry – these are a contemporary style of glasses
- Prada – they reflect a bold and unique use of colour
Designer eyeglasses have its own group of followers. Price always separates these glasses from the regular ones because of the name attached to it. But once you wear one, you have this upper-class feeling that makes you more confident in facing all kinds of people.