Both men and women who are of age may start to lose hair and face the challenge of baldness. But hair thinning and loss can also affect anyone who is not that mature yet for various reasons. As unique as each individual can be, medical and hereditary factors can come into play and result to hair thinning. If you are experiencing hair thinning for whatever reason, it is important to know even simple ways on how to thicken hair. Most of the common hair loss problems that confronts healthy individuals can readily be addressed with proper nourishment, treatment and management.
Both Men And Women Detest Baldness
Often seen as a sign of aging, hair thinning or hair loss is now considered a cosmetic problem for both men and women of any age. Although men are more vulnerable to hair loss and thinning, it is often women who are so concerned with how to thicken hair. But it does not really matter if you are a man or woman who seeks to know how to improve the volume and thickness of your hair. What matters is the ability to know how to react and what to do as soon as your head starts to show off shiny scalp and before it can affect one’s self image. Some men may not mind it all, but if it happens to women, then the world may seem so cruel if it cannot be remedied.
Leading Causes Of Baldness Or Hair Thinning
Various reasons and the different aspects of life can affect and may result to hair loss. But before you should even think of how to thicken hair as a remedy to hair loss, it is important that you learn what the leading causes of hair thinning are:
- One reason is genetic. Hair loss can be hereditary and are often evident in men and in old age.
- Still another cause of hair thinning is the medical condition of the person.
- Those who may have gone chemotherapy are at high risk of facing baldness or hair loss. Exposure to chemicals and other medical treatments may be reason for sudden and excessive hair loss.
- Skin outbreak and other health problems can trigger the hair thinning.
- Lifestyle and stress can also be other reasons that will lead to hair thinning.
- There are also diseases that are initially exhibited by hair loss. In fact, hair thinning or hair loss is often viewed as an indication that there can be some health issues that a person may be battling.
To sum it up, the leading cause of hair thinning can either be genetic or a medical condition. Understanding the causes of hair loss can help the individual search for and identify means or approaches on how to thicken hair.
Understanding How The Person View Hair Thinning
As soon as you know the causes of hair thinning, it should serve as a guide in finding appropriate hair solutions and develop a deeper understanding on how important it is for the person to learn how to thicken hair. For hair is not only for aesthetic purposes but it helps protect the head and the scalp. So, when you know someone who is facing hair thinning, it is important to assess how he or she viewed the situation and move on for hair thickening solutions from that understanding.
You must have heard over and over again the line that says that the hair is one’s crowning glory. It may not mean so much to you if you are blessed and is contented with your hair. But for those who seem to have very thin and flat hair, they may try every bit of remedy just to obtain a bodied and full hair. There are several hair products available in the market today that promise to give thicker and fuller hair even to those who have problems with thinning hair. But how to thicken hair should not really be a problem at all. There are equally effective natural ingredients that can be mixed and blended to help solve your hair concerns.
Natural allies for thick and full hair
But with the various chemical formulations that promise to give you thick hair, you better think twice on the possible long term effects that it will leave on your hair and scalp. Scientific studies on the use of hair thickening products have shown that most of their ingredients often leave harmful elements rather than on thickening hair. If you are really intent in searching for means on how to thicken hair, you can start looking into your kitchen for some ingredients. You may have not known it, but there are now several natural products that can be your allies in growing your hair thick and full of life.
So what are these simple ingredients that you can use on how to thicken hair without spending too much and putting yourself exposed to various chemical side effects? There are several natural products that can be readily found in your kitchen. So check out these top natural ingredients known to have hair thickening properties:
- Egg Yolks: The protein in the egg yolks made it a good element for strong and thick strands of hair.
- Olive oil: Widely known as a the most healthy natural oil, olive oils will not only leave hair shiny but nourished from roots to tips.
- Baking Powder: Not only does it catalyze the leavening of bread, baking powder can also add volume to your once limp and lifeless hair. Easily used as a shampoo, baking soda is a good coating mix to the individual strands of hair. If you are looking for a quick fix on how to thicken hair, remember baking soda.
- Avocado: Fresh and mashed avocados have been known to be rich in vitamins B, A, and E. it also contains protein that is needed in the growth of hair.
- Gelatin: This natural ingredient is another hair thickening agent. It can work similarly as that of the baking soda which can easily be mixed into your shampoo regimen.
So there you have the top natural ingredients that you can easily find in your kitchen. These ingredients can be used alone or can be mixed together and blended to produce a superb hair thickening agent that shall not only add volume to your hair but can make it shiny and healthy. So, now you can ditch those tubes and bottles that promise to show you how to thicken hair. You don’t have to expose yourself to harmful chemical elements from the many hair thickening formulas.
These days, there is no need to worry about a balding head because of the sheer number of hair thickening products that can be bought from the market. They are so many, that one may even have a difficult time deciding which is the best of the best hair thickening products. Although, it may be quite easy to shop for the said hair thickening products from various stores, choosing the right one will entail some effort and time in behalf of the person who is going to use them. Now, this is where hair thickening products reviews come in to the picture.
Advantages of hair thickening products reviews:
- They give the public an overview regarding the best hair thickening products that are available in the market. With the use of reviews about hair thickening products, the public will be able to have a good idea which particular products to buy because they give a good result after they are used.
- The reviews also inform the community how to use the said hair thickening products. There are different reviews in the market and while most of them give an insight of what the best hair thickening products are, there are also some reviews whose aim is to inform the public on how to thicken hair. Reviews like these aim to be informative unlike the other one, which can also be used as a marketing tool.
- Some hair reviews offer advices about which particular hair thickening products work best for a certain gender. For example, a hair thickening product review like this can talk about the best hair thickening products for men. Some forms of this kind of review also talks about how a certain hair product works best for a particular hair condition.
The next time that you want to use hair thickening products, make it a point to read reviews about them first. By doing so, you will be able to get the general idea of what the product is all about, and more importantly you can get to see whether the certain hair thickening product will elicit any negative results after using or not. Some people become very excited with using the hair thickening products they have bought, only to realize later on that they have suffered from harmful effects of the said product. However, situations like these can be avoided if the person had the patience and the presence of mind to get to know hair thickening products before buying them.
More often than not, there comes a time that older people lose their hair. This is the reason why most of the different thinning hair treatment that is available in the market is directed for the usage for old people. The reason why older people have thinner hair than the younger generation is because, as we grow older our bodies tend to lose some of its power when it comes to storing vitamins and nutrients. Although, thinning hair is not the only result of this gradual deterioration, it is by far the most common and visible of all the symptoms. Needless to say, if you want to grow more hair you have to pick the right thinning hair treatment for your use.
Different Kinds of Thinning Hair Treatment To Choose From
Use natural means
You may find it surprising, but people from other parts of the world choose to use natural means as their thinning hair treatment. Among the most common natural treatment used is Aloe Vera, which is a plant widely known for the high amount of moisture it contains. Now, the juice of the Aloe Vera needs to be harnessed from the plant’s body and then applied to the spot where the hair seems to be thinner than the rest of the head. For people who live in places abundant with the said plant, the most preferred method of hair treatment for thinning hair is by using Aloe Vera.
Drink medicines to induce keratin to the body
Another means on how to thicken hair is to take oral medicines in order to increase the level of keratin in the body. Keratin is the nutrient that keeps the hair strong which means that if there is an increase in the levels of keratin the body, there is the likelihood of treating thinning hair. However it is best to remember to consult first with a physician before undergoing in this particular thinning hair treatment.
Perhaps the best hair treatment for thinning hair that is available in the present time is surgery. In fact some prominent people from all over world have already gone through the process. In some cases, a thatch of hair is individually inserted into the hair follicles in order to literally increase the number of hair strands on the head. The thing about these processes is that there is no line that separates thinning hair treatment for men and the treatment for women. This means that anybody can receive these treatments if they want to without particularly caring about the gender of the person who wants to get the thinning hair treatment.
Whether you are looking for a fuller hair or just trying to improve flat and dull hair, there are millions of products available online and in stores. Many of these products promise that only they know how to thicken hair fast. What these products neglect to tell you is that it is possible to improve hair thickness with common items found around the house at a cost of next to nothing.
The first step in learning how to thicken hair is understanding causes of hair thinning. While your personal reasons may vary, common causes of hair thinning are actually things and events that you might not be aware of that’s causing it.
Causes Of Hair Thinning
- Elevated levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) – this hormone block and inflames hair follicles. It is one of the leading causes of hair loss and thinning in both men and women.
- Pregnancy – This is especially true shortly after childbirth.
- A diet high in sugars or fats
- Hair damage due to excessive treatment and styling
- Scalp build up
Any of these things might be causing your hair thinning. Whether you choose to use a chemical treatment, such as shampoos, conditioners or medications, or use natural methods, there are some simple things you can incorporate into your daily routine that will help increase the health of your hair and provide thickening results.
1. Take a multivitamin and b-complex vitamin daily. Both of these are essential in your “how to thicken hair” arsenal. By increasing overall health and helping to reduce stress, these two supplements will show noticeable results within weeks.
2. Massage your scalp routinely. Every few hours, simply massage your scalp with your fingers for a few minutes. This reduces build up and promotes blood flow to the hair follicle.
3. Avoid excessive heat and hair dyes. Excessive heat and hair dyes, no matter how gentle or careful you are, will slowly degrade hair quality over time. Use these techniques as little as possible.
4. Keep dead ends trimmed. This promotes proper hair growth and reduces the weight of your hair. Add layers to your haircut for more volume and thicker appearance.
When it comes to how to thicken hair men, you have probably heard of Minoxidil or Rogaine. While these can provide results, they will require regular upkeep and can be expensive. When it comes to how to thicken hair naturally for women or men, two simple things can provide immediate, lasting results.
- Wash your hair in a baking soda solution. Simply add two tablespoons of baking soda to a large cup of warm water. Mix it together and massage through your hair.
- Rinse your hair with Apple Cider Vinegar and water. Add one or two tablespoons to a large cup of warm water and rinse.
Within days, you will notice thicker and more manageable hair with plenty of bounce and sheen. Best of all, these items are typically already in your home. If you would rather use shampoos and conditioners, try to keep them as natural as possible. This will prevent stripping your hair of thickness and oils, as well as reducing scalp build up and follicle irritation.