Every man needs cologne. Whether it is cheap cologne or not, it is highly essential since it does not only boosts a man’s confidence, but also attracts admirers. Cologne is made from a combination of alcohol, water and blends of different extracts that include: oils of fruits and spices. It is an essential requirement for every man, but that does not mean they have to spend a fortune on buying one. This is because there is always the option of getting cheap cologne. An example of one of the best cheap cologne in the market is Chrome cologne.
Tips on Choosing the Perfect Cheap Cologne
With the advanced technology available nowadays, a man can easily find cheap cologne from of very high quality. Even when buying cologne for men, it is important to take your to time choose the right scent since it reflects your personality and style. It is important to take the following factors into consideration when buying cheap mens cologne:
The first thing a man needs to know cologne categories to know what kind of scent you want. You should not sample many types of colognes at the same time on the same wrist when sampling cheap cologne. This is because the scents may get mixed up, giving off a totally different scent.
The common cologne categories include:
- Citrus category: orange and citrus
- Spice category: sandalwood and myrtle scents
- Green category: this usually has a sweeter scent
Occasion or Event
A man should know the occasion in which you will want to use the cologne.
- Some scents are good for day wear, while others for evening wear.
- Some colognes like the fruit scented ones tend to lose their scent after some time. This applies to both expensive and cheap cologne.
It is important for the buyer to read the ingredients and make sure he is not allergic to anything. Some ingredients of the cologne might cause skin allergy. Others could also induce coughing once taken a whiff off.
- Thus, when picking cologne for the first time, you should sample a variety of colognes before picking a brand.
- You can sample the perfume by spraying it on your skin to get a hint of its scent and test if you’re allergic to it.
Even when buying cheap cologne, it is important that the man knows what his budget is. This way, you can look for something within your price range.
How to Apply Cologne
The process of applying cologne is the same for both expensive and cheap cologne. A man should be able to know how to apply cologne the right way. Below are simple steps of applying cologne correctly.
- Cologne is applied in the following areas: neck, wrists, chest, under the arms, back, and thighs.
- Cologne can either be sprayed or applied.
- It is easy to regulate the amount of cheap cologne to use when using a spray bottle.
- Always position the spray two inches away from the skin before spraying.
- Use the finger to apply the cologne when using a bottle with no spray.
- Cologne should not be rubbed into the skin since this can change the scent.
Always remember that less is more during application. Cheap cologne worn right can leave you smelling like a million dollars.
Who wants to pay bucks of money for a small bottle of perfume? There will be men who will not go for any expensive one even though they love the fragrance just to avoid spending too much money. But for women, expensive or not, it won’t matter as long as they have the favorite scent on their collection. A lot of online shops or local stores sell cheap cologne for men. There is wide range of choice where you can select and will totally love the smell even it’s cheap.
Examples of Cheap Cologne for Men
- The Halston Man. This cheap cologne for men has fresh, light and has no overwhelming smell for men that won’t give any headache for those who smelled it. This is popular as a summer scent because women find it alluring. The cologne is made with lavender, mint, citrus and passion fruit that gives an unusual combination that man may not feel too virile. But still it is widely chosen because of the warm but not too overwhelming scent.
- The 212 for Men. The simple yet virile smell was introduced in this perfume in year 1999. It is made with mandarin, iron woods, gajac, sandalwood, and incense with the warm spices and cool gardenia to have a nice blend. The smell is not too overwhelming and yet different among others.
- The Diesel Zero. This is part of the Diesel cologne selections that was release mainly for teenagers due to the rough Bohemian style appeal. There is more to the scent than what is going on with the cheap cologne for men. It is made with cinnamon and nutmeg with a pair of warm base that comes off to the little spicy which makes the women coming back to smell more. Just like what the brand is known for, it comes with a cool package.
- The Grey Flannel. One of the consistent scents of men and released on a winter season. The ingredients are oakmoss, sandalwood and violet. It can be bought in almost all department stores near your place and usually in wide selection during winter. It can be a nice give for your man during Christmas season.
Here are some of the cheap yet high quality colognes for men. You can choose your own cheap cologne for men depending on the scent and price range. You can find cheap yet high quality colognes through online retailers or local stores near your area. All you need is to invest time and effort in searching for the cologne match to your budget and yet satisfied with the quality.
These days, cologne for men can be found in many specialty stores or shopping malls. With the large selection of brands available, it could be difficult for you to decide on the right cologne. Some tips will be provided in this article to help you choose the best cologne without spending a lot of money.
How to choose the best cologne for men
Ultimately, the cologne that you choose will be influenced by whatever fashion statement you want to make. So, when you have a wide selection of brands to choose from you can always show off different personalities. This means that the best cologne will be the one that will allow you to leave a fresh and lasting impression on others while expressing your personality in a unique way.
1. First, you need to determine the kind of scent that you want. Finding good cologne for men with the highest quality does not mean that you have to spend a fortune. This means that you should always look for cheaper alternatives, even when you are buying the most expensive brands.
2. Contrary to what most people believe, you should know that cologne and perfume is different in some ways. Cologne usually gives a fresh and cool feeling, while a perfume will last much longer because it contains higher concentrations of essential oils. As of such, the best cologne for men is usually a lot more expensive when compared to perfume because the manufacturing process combines alcohol and expensive oils. Some of the mineral oils include:
3. Even if you are paying less to get cologne for men, the main purpose would be to attract the opposite sex. So, it is very important for your cologne to represent your passion and personality. In fact, for this reason alone you might even be prepared to spend a lot of money to get designer colognes like Curveby Liz Claiborn.
For years, young and older men have come to love the scent of Curve cologne. This cologne blends the scent of green leaf, sandalwood and Douglas fir to give a clean fragrance. When you are wearing cologne from this brand, you can expect a scent that is fresh as well as rustic, so it will be ideal for everyday use.
4. When you are shopping for nice cologne and want to know if the brand is available for a much lower price, its best to check the online stores where you can find cheap cologne for men. Most times these items are available on sale and you can also use coupons to get discounts.
So, the next time when you are shopping for men’s cologne you should not be confused by the many brands and scents on the market. To make it much easier for you to find the right cologne for men, its best to do a bit of research and check for various samples before making the final decision.