The uses of batteries are important in powering various devices that we are using. It is ideal to opt for the best rechargeable batteries available in the market today. Unlike the disposable batteries, opting for the rechargeable batteries has a longer life span. They are also cost efficient and you can expect savings on your part. You will even acquire better results if you will use the best aa rechargeable batteries in the market.
Top Rechargeable Batteries
If you are wondering what are the best rechargeable batteries are, here are some of the best rechargeable batteries that you should use.
- Eneloop – this is a brand of NiMH rechargeable battery manufactured by Sanyo. They are completely charged once you take them out of the box. Provides a 2000 mAh and can be charged a thousand times. Even after a year, Eneloop can sustain as much as 90% of their charge. On the other hand, it requires four hours of charging, so you will need extra packs of newly recharged cells whenever you need to use your devices.
- Hybrio – it is a hybrid NiMH battery manufactured by Uniross. It offers 2100 mAh and offers a measured discharging period. You can recharge the Hybrio cell up to 500 times. It can sustain up to 70% of its charge after a year of use.
- Delkin – it is one of the extensive running rechargeable batteries present in the market. It offers 2900 mAh and can be recharged up to a thousand times as well as a slow drain. This NiMH rechargeable battery is manufactured by Ansmann. It is the best choice that you can rely on for long use even in the devices that utilizes a lot of power.
- Duracell – one of the popular brands of alkaline based batteries present in the market. It offers 2650 mAh and you can charge it up to 500 times. It sustains 80% of its actual charge after a year of use and only takes up to 30 minutes to fully charge them. It is one of the best aa rechargeable batteries available.
Helpful Guides for Rechargeable Batteries
In order to get the most out of the best rechargeable aa batteries, there are certain guidelines that you should be aware of.
- You should use the proper battery charger. You can use the universal, high capacity centralized charging unit or a number of portable units or both.
- Ensure that the charger you use is automatic and instantly changes to slow charging once the rechargeable batteries are fully charged. This helps preserve the batteries in superior state and thwarts charging too long.
- The charger you will use must never burn the batteries since it can shorten their lifespan.
- Avoid running the batteries completely empty.
- Always have spare batteries in hand.
By choosing the best rechargeable batteries in the market for your needs, you are assured of a long life span. You no longer need to pack on a lot of disposable batteries anymore. With the tips on how to make the most out of your best rechargeable batteries, you can enjoy using your devices for a long time.
AA rechargeable batteries may have been known to the general public for quite some time but only a few knowwhat it really is. Thus, if you are trying to find the best rechargeable aa batteries in the market, it would be wise to educate yourself first on what it is. First of all, there are various kinds of rechargeable batteries and they can be classified according to their composition. If you heard about rechargeable Lithium aa batteries, this means that they are made from Lithium. Other materials that are used in rechargeable batteries are carbon zinc, zinc bromide, lead acid, alkaline and nickel combinations. A new innovative kind of rechargeable battery is composed of Lithium ion, which allowed the batteries to last twice as long as ordinary batteries. However, these are only a small fraction of the vast number of batteries that have been made, although consumers are very familiar with Lithium and alkaline batteries that have been the trademark of a number of big companies in recent years.
Important Terminologies Used in AA Rechargeable Batteries
- AA – This is the standard size in batteries, which is usually utilized in portable devices.
- mAH – This means milliampere-hours. It measures the amount of current that is produced by the battery, multiplied by the number of hours needed to produce the required energy. The higher the mAH, the longer is the duration of the battery.
- C – The overall capacity of the battery
- NiCD – Nickel Cadmium
- NiMH – Nickel Metal Hydride
- Li-Ion – Lithium Ion
Nature, Charging and Disposal of AA Rechargeable Batteries
Best AA rechargeable batteries are composed of more than a single cell. There is a secondary cell that can be recharge to almost full capacity by electricity conducted through a charging mechanism. However, you must consider a decaying factor when using rechargeable batteries. There is also an accumulator inside the battery that acts as the engine behind its rechargeable feature.
Some rechargeable batteries can be recharged over 3,000 times. The amount of time it will take to charge the battery depends on its capacity. To know how long it will take, get the capacity of the battery and divide it by the charger rate. To allow for some inefficiency, just add around twenty percent to the result. Remember that a partially charged battery requires less time for recharging.
When choosing a charger for AA rechargeable batteries, you will frequently encounter the terms fast charger and rapid charger. As mentioned previously, the capacity of the battery dictates its charging time. A charger that is capable of charging a standard nickel cadmium 180 mAH battery in one hour can take as long as eight hours to recharge a NiMH 1500 battery that has a higher capacity. It would be best to disregard such terms perform your own rough calculation.
When disposing AA rechargeable batteries, do not just throw them away as their chemical makeup makes them very dangerous to the environment. They should also not be disposed of in fire or extreme heat as they can release toxic chemicals that are harmful to man, animal and nature.