There are numerous makeup products in the market today and choosing the right one can be difficult. You might have to take the risk and experiment with your skin and this could have drastic effects especially if you have sensitive skin. To be safe thus, many people are opting for bare minerals makeup. Trusted by many to be made from natural and safe ingredients and used even by celebrities today, this range of products has indeed taken the cosmetic world by storm. There are numerous products in this range right from foundation, mascara, Buxom lip gloss, blush, eye shadow, eye liners and lip liners.
The makeup is available in powder as well as liquid form. If you are fine with powder makeup, you will love all these products. Before making your pick though, it’d be ideal to go through bare minerals makeup reviews to get a clear idea about each product. Here are a few suggestions and tips related to bare minerals makeup:
- The brand has numerous different makeup kits and it’d be ideal to start with the basic kit. The basic kit of bare minerals makeup should consist of one blush and the setting powder, two different foundation colors and a concealer. You can skip the concealer unless you have dark circles and/or age spots. If these products are not enough for you, you could add the eyeliner and the eye shadow to your beginners’ kit.
- Makeup includes applicators required to apply the products. Brushes are the most important mainly because bare minerals makeup is usually in powder form. You have to be sure that you have good brushes. The brand sells numerous kinds of brushes that you can afford. Make sure you buy the appropriate brushes because using the wrong brushes will lead to a makeup disaster. There are also kits that have their own brushes and these will help you save some money.
- At first, application can be very weird for you. Since it is different from how you apply other makeup items, it’ll take time to get used to. The first step in applying foundation is by blending. You should first shake a little in the lid of the jar and then swirl your brush in it to pick it up. Tap the brush to make sure you remove the excess amount. Based on the coverage you want, swirl the brush on your face slowly and buff all the while. You can apply a swirl of concealer after applying the foundation and then go for another layer of the foundation.
- The blush from bare minerals makeup is very smooth and easy to apply. You can load the brush as aforementioned and apply it on the cheeks. Once you apply the blush, you can give the finishing touches with the setting powder.
- You should use a flat brush to apply mineral eyeliner. You should first apply the eye shadow and then go for the eyeliner.
- Lastly, you should finish it off with the mascara and lipstick to complete your look and to look fabulous.
While bare minerals makeup is cheap in comparison to other makeup products, you can look for bare minerals makeup coupons to cut down the rates further. Available easily over the internet, these coupons will let you buy cheap bare minerals makeup that is safe and reliable.
Makeup is mandatory for women. While some are happy with a subtle touch, others like a heavy layer of makeup. Regardless of the preference, the fact remains that no woman can do without makeup. Corresponding to this, there are uncountable makeup brands in the market today. However, not every brand can be trusted and not every brand will offer the best. Makeup is made from numerous chemicals which can be very harmful to the skin. There have been cases in which people have suffered with allergies and rashes because of a few ingredients in their makeup items. This is the reason why mineral makeup is slowly gaining popularity. One great example is the Bare Minerals makeup kit. There are numerous bare minerals reviews that have highlighted both, the good and the bad of this makeup. Before buying any product, it is always ideal to be aware of the a few things so that you know if it is reliable.
Based on a number of bare minerals makeup reviews, here are the mineral makeup pros and cons:
Mineral Makeup Pros and Cons
- The first and the obvious advantage is that bare mineral makeup is completely natural and safe. Some people have very sensitive skin that is prone to allergies. Bare minerals reviews from such people suggest that they did not suffer from any rashes or allergies after using these products.
- Those who already have rashes and extremely sensitive skin can use bare minerals makeup without suffering from inflammation. One review points that it reduces the rashes and makes you look better.
- The makeup gives you a very fresh and natural look. Numerous bare minerals reviews have pointed out that even if you have blemishes and unevenness in your skin, the makeup will correct it and give you a very natural look. The texture is smoothened and acne is also corrected by this makeup.
- Sometimes you may forget to remove your makeup before going to sleep because you are very tired or for any other reason. Ordinary makeup can be very harmful to your skin while bare minerals makeup will not. Even though it is not advisable to wear makeup whilst you sleep, in situations when you end up doing so, you can feel safe and not worry about blemishes.
- The bare minerals foundation reviews have revealed that it comes with an SPF 15. Thus, if you have a problem with the sun or if your skin is too sensitive, this is the best for you.
- Many bare minerals reviews have also said that this kind of makeup does not need touch-ups and can last all day.
- There are also a few disadvantages. The makeup can be quite messy. The makeup in powder form can spread all over the place and create a mess.
- A few bare minerals reviews have complained about the quality of the brush. The bristles apparently fall off in a couple of months.
- If you are a first timer, it may be difficult for you to apply the makeup appropriately.
- Too much sweat can make the foundation run. A normal sunny day won’t do any damage but if you perspire too much, you might face a problem.
Mineral Makeup Pros and Cons Final Words
Be it bare minerals mascara reviews or any other product by bare minerals, it is clear that the pros are way more than the cons. Applying mineral makeup such as buxom lip gloss is always ideal because it is safe and natural. You can choose either the powder form or the liquid form depending on your choice.