Shiseido cosmetics are a trusted and well-respected Japanese makeup and skincare brand. Although priced on the more luxurious side, Shiseido cosmetics are well formulated and have some quite outstanding beauty products in their range. Recommended by makeup artists all over the world, Shiseido cosmetics and skincare rely on cutting-edge beauty research and technology to bring you the very best.
Outstanding Shiseido Products
A large amount of Shiseido cosmetics and skincare products get the thumbs up, even from Paula Begoun, otherwise known as the ‘Cosmetics Cop’. Shiseido products often get great press, but here are some of the best of the best!
1.) Shiseido White Lucent:
It is a skincare range of products that promises to lighten and brighten the skin, attacking hyper-pigmentation, including sunspots or other age related discolorations on the face and neck. If you want a radiance that everyone will notice, this range of Shiseido White Lucent products will work hard to get your skin absolutely glowing. In order to get the best out of this skincare range, it is good to use most or all of the products.
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam – This is great for removing makeup and daily grime. This cleanser is also scientifically formulated to brighten up your complexion at the same time.
- Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream – Despite not being the one cure-all for all types of dark circles under the eye area, this product is quite effective on the circles caused by circulation issues and sun damage. It will not work on genetic dark circles, or circles caused by the contours of the face, such as people with deep-set eyes.
- Shiseido White Lucent Moisturizers – Choosing the one best formulated for your skin type, this product will create a youthful radiant glow.
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum+ – Ten days to a better skin tone. Shiseido claims that this product can fade stubbornly dark spots and even prevent new ones forming.
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener – A ‘softener’ is a product designed to enhance the effectiveness of your moisturizer, and is best for those with particularly dry skin.
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Brightening Mask – Wear this brightening mask for around ten minutes to see instantly more radiant skin. This helps in the long-term to promote even-toned, flawless skin.
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Toning Lotion – If you have slightly oilier skin, a toner is a must, to erase that excess oil. This toner adds yet another defense against uneven skin tone to your daily skincare regime.
2.) The Shiseido Eyelash Curler:
This gets wonderful online reviews from customers. Ever popular, the Shiseido Eyelash Curler comes in a few different sizes. Some eyelash curlers can hurt to use, by pinching your eyelid. This curler has the perfect shape, to avoid this from happening and to create the best curl out there!
3.) The Shiseido Bio Performance:
This skincare product line is for those who are most concerned with signs of ageing – both turning back the clock and preventing future ageing. This range is not quite as large as the White Lucent range, but is just as effective. This range promises to refine your skin and make your skin look much more youthful overall.