Ribbons are feminine decors, capable of adding a lovely touch to almost any household item. Proper use of creative ribbon decorating ideas can help you get an overwhelming decoration in your any rooms. Here, you will explore some creative ribbon decorating ideas.
Uses of Ribbon
These colorful ribbons are frequently used in different household items. However, the use of these items can be divided into three major categories:
- Ribbon accessories
- Ribbon made artworks
- Ribbon made effects
Actually, these items are so versatile that one can use these anywhere just by being creative and thinking out-of-the-box. Many homeowners purchase bulk ribbon supplies and decorate home in a bold manner. Here are several ribbon decorating ideas that you can utilize.
Ribbon Crafted Lampshades
The use of ribbons in creating colorful lampshades is possibly one of the most popular ribbon decorating ideas. It is easy. Anyone can do it and customize the lampshades to make them look magnificent. You can use the ribbons on:
- Table lamps
You can make circular ribbon impressions to create different light shades. On the other hand, you can just wrap the whole lamp with these ribbons.
Ribbon on Curtains
Curtains in houses can get their new look from ribbon artworks. You can stuff the colorful ribbons and create customized margins. This will definitely help you get a more tailored appearance. You can use wider ribbons to improve the visibility. You can even use these items for embellishments as well. The best part of using these decor items is their being inexpensiveness and diverse. You can create your own designs, go for trials and apply the designs to anywhere you want.
Ribbon Decorating Ideas on Glass Doors and Windows
The glass doors being talked about are parts of furniture like cupboard or a wardrobe door. You can create different patterns like an X pattern, which is a commonly seen ribbon design. You can also use some other decorative pieces to add extra values. You can also use these ribbons around the windows and doors, though the concept is not yet popular. But it would be great to act in a unique, creative and bold way.
Other Decorative Items
Here are other items that can be decorated with ribbons.
- Think about decorative candles to embellish with these ribbons.
- Christmas trees are commonly seen decorated with colorful silk ribbons.
- Some homeowners turn their pillows more attractive using these ribbons.
- Adding these to your photo frame will revitalize your nostalgia for sure.
- Plan holders, mirrors, table clothes, table mats and almost anything you can think about will dazzle and look magnificent with the ribbons.
Essential Ribbon Shopping Tips
Here are some helpful shopping tips that will make way in applying those mentioned ribbon decorating ideas.
- First, you should consider the items you wish to decorate with the ribbons. These ribbons will look great on light sources and glazy metals. The combination of colors and materials will turn the setting more attractive.
- Try to buy ribbons in bulk. This will help you collect a wealthy stock of ribbons. Search online for discount offers and consider learning some creative ribbon decorating ideas to ensure the best use of your collection.
- Prices and quality of these materials vary in a wider range. Do research on the items and the sellers simultaneously. Compare prices carefully and make a good purchase.
Child mental health experts often talk about proper mental evolution through creative acts. You can get your kids these ribbons and let them think in a creative way to decorate their rooms. On the other hand, you can put yourself into a creative mood and apply these ribbon decorating ideas or formulate your own ideas in your leisure.