Orange is a very lively color but many people find it quite hard to wear. It is not easy to pair it up with other colors. Orange is a fashion rage today and whether you are wearing it for an occasion or simply wearing it for a short trip, you should know how to pair it up and wear it properly. If you don’t pair it up well, you could be a live fashion disaster. With an orange blazer, you need to be motivated and excited so as to bring out the actual excitement that this color holds.
Pulling Off an Orange Clothing with Style
You could also decide how to pair your orange blazer depending on the weather. You will mostly be wearing it during the cold season to protect yourself from the harsh wind and rains.
- You don’t always need to stick to browns, grey, and blacks during winters. Wear your orange blazer with neutral colors and you’ll be good to go.
- Stay away from the citrus colors though. Women can wear their womens orange blazer over a neat, neutral colored dress and complete your look with brown colored boots.
- When you are talking about bold colors like orange, you should think of opposite colors. This will especially work with mens orange blazer. Orange is beautifully paired with blue and thus you can wear royal blue or aqua blue jeans with a white tee shirt and round it off with an orange blazer. If the winter is too harsh, you could choose lambskin blazers to make you comfortable and also to give you the fashion edge.
- Both men and women can choose to wear their orange blazer with khaki pants and finish their look with chocolate colored boots.
- You even have the option of pairing your blazer with mute pieces such as a plain white top or tee shirt or a grey colored tee and faded blue jeans for a nice comfortable and casual look.
- There are many shades of orange blazers such as the burnt orange blazer. You can choose based on your skin tone so that you don’t end up feeling like a pumpkin. You will find both lighter and darker shades of the color to choose from.
- Remember not to pair your orange blazer with black. The two colors simply don’t go well with each color and will spoil your entire look. Orange is best paired with white and you should thus stick to it.
The orange blazer, when worn correctly can make you the talk of the town. You should thus be very careful with your choices. You can find cheap blazers over the internet and outlets if you are having a money crisis or just don’t like the idea of spending so much on blazers. Go orange this winter to stand out from the rest.