When it comes to tactical gear and military uniforms, Propper has been a leader in the market for nearly 50 years. As a major supplier of US and International military uniforms and Propper BDU pants for all branches, the brand has established a reputation for functional, durable designs and outstanding quality. From the front lines to the hiking trail, Propper lightweight tactical pants provide a level of durability, dependability and comfort that is trusted around the world.
From their headquarters in Saint Charles, Missouri, Propper offers a full line of gear for both the military and commercial markets. With over 3500 authorized retailers and online vendors, finding Propper pants and shirts is easy. Special lines are available to military, law enforcement and advanced tactical personnel. Popular Propper lines include:
- Trousers and Pants
- Coats and Jackets
- Hats and Helmets
- Children’s BDUs
Numerous styles of Propper pants are available. Versatile enough for work and play, the most popular styles are the F5220 and F5236 Propper Tactical Pants. Available in men’s and women’s styles, features of this tactical pants style include:
- DuPont fabric protection for enhanced stain and moisture resistance
- Low profile design
- Utility D-ring
- Action-stretch waistband for improved movement and comfortable wear
- Reinforced knees and rear section
- Nine pockets, including two cargo pockets
- Reinforced pocket openings and linings
- Full zipper fly
- Large belt loops for standard nylon utility belts
- Hook and loop pocket closures for added security and containment with easy access
- 65-percent Polyester and 35-percent cotton material for exceptional wrinkle, fade and shrink resistance
- 8.5 ounce per square yard fabric provides increased durability
Other popular models:
- F5243 Propper lightweight tactical pants – These pants take all of the functionality of the F5220 and F5236 and use a nylon blend to reduce weight and improve airflow. This results in a pair of trouser pants that are comfortable in warmer climates while still providing utility and protection.
- F5235 Genuine Gear Propper BDU pants – These pants are modeled after genuine military-issue BDUs. With six pockets, reinforced zipper fly and nylon drawstrings, these Propper pants are ready for action. Four pockets include button flaps for added security and resilience.
- F5230 Propper tactical shorts – These shorts offer everything that pants have to offer in terms of storage and utility with enhanced range of motion and airflow. These shorts are great for the outdoor enthusiast looking for a pair of shorts that are ready for anything.
Propper pants are built to keep you comfortable while providing access to your important tools and items. Many styles feature dedicated pockets or compartments for utility knives, wallets, cellular phones, change and other equipment. This means you can access important items without having to search. And whenever you need something, you have access to it within seconds.
This level of utility and dependability is what has made Propper a common name amongst military, police, fire, emergency response, security personnel and other services that understand the true importance of reliable, rugged clothing.