The little black dress has been a long lasting wardrobe asset for every lady. This is because of the versatility of the little black dress and the beauty of wearing one too.
Little black dresses have some significant differences with other kinds of dresses.
- While other dresses are made for an occasion such as prom or weddings, the little black dress can be worn on numerous occasions and still suit its purpose. A little black dress is suitable for just about any function, be it a wedding ceremony, cocktail party, night outs and burials.
- Other dresses have a limitation of two to three upper body designs, while the little black dress has unlimited designs for the upper part of the body.
- The little black dress can be worn with many accessories unlike other dresses, which are restricted to certain designs, color and shape of accessories and shoes.
The perfect little black dress comes in various styles and designs. Some of the most popular ones include:
- The strapless little black dress is for ladies who are confident enough in showing their shoulders.
- The elegant petite evening dresses are for mature and tall ladies. This dress design is superb for bringing out that classy look on an evening date, not forgetting how beautifully it shapes your body.
- The little black cocktail dress is ideal for parties and funky ceremonies. This is for the younger girls and perfect for night clubs too.
- Bare back wedding black dresses are suitable for a summer wedding ceremonies and parties.
Here are some tips on how to wear accessories for little black dresses. These tips will help you achieve that complementary look for any occasion.
- Jewelry: Large earrings are a lovely touch when wearing little black dresses. If you have large earrings, the necklace should be small and vice versa. For an evening out, say a dinner date, add a sparkle to your dress. Wear a jeweled bracelet or a pearl necklace that has several strands of different lengths. A brooch on the waist or upper, mid chest will also have the same effect.
- Shoes: Depending on the outfit you want, you can choose to wear high-heels or flats but it all depends on how comfortable you feel in the shoes you choose to wear. Choosing another color other than black can enhance your look, like wearing silver colored shoes.
- Bags: A clutch bag will do the trick; spare the large handbags for the casual look. You can choose a clutch bag of a color that complements your shoes.
- Belts: They emphasize your black dresses’ look. A belt can change the whole shape of your dress when worn around the waist and when worn a few inches below the breasts, can create the illusion of a bigger bust.
A little black dress will be influential in helping you achieve the look that goes with the occasion. Stuff your wardrobe with this dress and accessories to be ready for any occasion that will arise.