Learning how to shampoo hair properly has an impact on the bounciness and shine of your hair. Unfortunately, only few know about this knowledge. You may think that this is just a simple task but a lot of people will be surprised if they find out they are doing the wrong way. Washing properly helps you avoid any hair problems such as lice, dandruff and other scalp problems. If you want to make your hair beautiful to look and clean, continue reading this article.
Here, you will be taught how to shampoo hair properly. The methods are just simple and can be done by you.
- The first thing you must do before you do shower is to brush your hair. This is for you to reduce hair fall that may get caught on the drain of your shower and also will reduce the hair breakage. This will also help your scalp to stimulate first before the shower.
- The next step involves wetting your hair thoroughly . Using hot water is also advisable to open up hair follicles and pores for better cleaning. Clogged hair follicles can cause pimples in the scalp wherein oil and dirt is blocked inside. So wetting your hair and scalp properly is also a must.
- In applying shampoo, it is advisable to dilute the shampoo to at least 5 to 10 parts water. It will only decrease the concentration of the shampoo since most shampoos are harshly alkaline based which will damage your hair. It will not reduce it’s effectively as long as you’re still using the same amount of shampoo as recommended.
- Apply the diluted shampoo by massaging your head gently in a circular motion and lift your hair each time from its roots. For about twenty minutes, you can add some water on your palm and then work again with your hair.
- Knowing how to shampoo hair properly involves rinsing your hair without leaving any dirty residue of shampoo. You may not know but you accumulated some oils which you get from styling your hair with products and from the dirt outside.
- Put conditioner on your palm in dollop size and add more if you have long hair. Run the conditioner from the middle up to the tip of the hair. Your scalp is already producing oils to the root, so there is no need for you to apply conditioner on the root.
If you like to have some good effects aside from how to shampoo hair properly, you can use some homemade shampoo. Quality Organix shampoo is the best sample of them that you can use.