Every man needs cologne. Whether it is cheap cologne or not, it is highly essential since it does not only boosts a man’s confidence, but also attracts admirers. Cologne is made from a combination of alcohol, water and blends of different extracts that include: oils of fruits and spices. It is an essential requirement for every man, but that does not mean they have to spend a fortune on buying one. This is because there is always the option of getting cheap cologne. An example of one of the best cheap cologne in the market is Chrome cologne.
Tips on Choosing the Perfect Cheap Cologne
With the advanced technology available nowadays, a man can easily find cheap cologne from of very high quality. Even when buying cologne for men, it is important to take your to time choose the right scent since it reflects your personality and style. It is important to take the following factors into consideration when buying cheap mens cologne:
The first thing a man needs to know cologne categories to know what kind of scent you want. You should not sample many types of colognes at the same time on the same wrist when sampling cheap cologne. This is because the scents may get mixed up, giving off a totally different scent.
The common cologne categories include:
- Citrus category: orange and citrus
- Spice category: sandalwood and myrtle scents
- Green category: this usually has a sweeter scent
Occasion or Event
A man should know the occasion in which you will want to use the cologne.
- Some scents are good for day wear, while others for evening wear.
- Some colognes like the fruit scented ones tend to lose their scent after some time. This applies to both expensive and cheap cologne.
It is important for the buyer to read the ingredients and make sure he is not allergic to anything. Some ingredients of the cologne might cause skin allergy. Others could also induce coughing once taken a whiff off.
- Thus, when picking cologne for the first time, you should sample a variety of colognes before picking a brand.
- You can sample the perfume by spraying it on your skin to get a hint of its scent and test if you’re allergic to it.
Even when buying cheap cologne, it is important that the man knows what his budget is. This way, you can look for something within your price range.
How to Apply Cologne
The process of applying cologne is the same for both expensive and cheap cologne. A man should be able to know how to apply cologne the right way. Below are simple steps of applying cologne correctly.
- Cologne is applied in the following areas: neck, wrists, chest, under the arms, back, and thighs.
- Cologne can either be sprayed or applied.
- It is easy to regulate the amount of cheap cologne to use when using a spray bottle.
- Always position the spray two inches away from the skin before spraying.
- Use the finger to apply the cologne when using a bottle with no spray.
- Cologne should not be rubbed into the skin since this can change the scent.
Always remember that less is more during application. Cheap cologne worn right can leave you smelling like a million dollars.